This is not important, but it is driving me a little crazy

I have none of these issues on firefox, is everyone here using chrome?
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
beefnuggy wrote:
I think they should rebuild the theme using a library, such as Bootstrap. It would be less buggy and would also have custom views for mobile users.

As long as its an option, its ok. I loathe sites that don't don't give the desktop site option for mobile users.

The method is called "Responsive" web design, and no, it has no option for full site vs mobile site. They are ONE site, and it simply adjusts in layout for mobile. You are referring to a different method which detects the mobile browser and displays a different site. That method is stupid imo.
you know what's driving me a little crazy? that splashpage -_-
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Telzen wrote:

It happens to me the same on Firefox or Chrome. Blasted dropdowns always floating around when I'm trying to use the breadcrumb navigation.

ALSO

So many dialogs that are basically in the format:

[CANCEL] [OK]

Can't they simply be:

[OK] [CANCEL]

Like the rest of the world?
Imo, just needs to have the drop down display trigger changed from on mouse over to on click.

"
Gauhron wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

It happens to me the same on Firefox or Chrome. Blasted dropdowns always floating around when I'm trying to use the breadcrumb navigation.

ALSO

So many dialogs that are basically in the format:

[CANCEL] [OK]

Can't they simply be:

[OK] [CANCEL]

Like the rest of the world?

In case you forgot, they're from NZ, which means their toilets flush in the opposite direction from the rest of the world. It only makes sense that confirmation menus do too.. something to do with equilibrium or something ^-^
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I also often missclick the game or forum menu when I just want to navigate back to the current subforum or to the thread op.

I agree it's a little annoying ergonomic issue.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Whole fucking site drives me insane. The button placement, the clunky database, the messy front page, the forum UI, the woefully out of date FAQ...

And I'm stuck using my 7 inch tablet right now, so you imagine what fun that's been...

Why you no buy 12.2" tablet?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Whole fucking site drives me insane. The button placement, the clunky database, the messy front page, the forum UI, the woefully out of date FAQ...

And I'm stuck using my 7 inch tablet right now, so you imagine what fun that's been...

Wouldn't fit in my pocket.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"

Wouldn't fit in my pocket.
Pockets are not the only option, you know...

And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
^^ What OS would you suggest for this type of setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info