This is not important, but it is driving me a little crazy

Does anyone else have problems with the drop-down menus on this website?

I find myself accidentally clicking on these menus. They are like deer leaping and bounding into traffic.

When I autofill the username at the login, a dropdown menu comes up for no reason. I'll elaborate on this specific case: If I hover over "Game", I see the menu, that's cool. But if I proceed to autofill the login username, the "Game" menu pops up for no reason.

Buggy javascript indeed.

Maybe just remove the javascript completely on the drop downs? These days, it's all too easy to make nice drop-downs using only CSS. You can also get the fade-in/out effect using CSS3 transitions.

Sorry for posting something that is not directly related to the game, and I look forward to hearing if others have experienced this issue (happens in Chrome on both my PCs).

-beef
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
This is important.

Site essentially hasn't changed since closed beta.

They are aware.

So these drop downs are driving you insane as well?
I always thought it was because the "log in" is above the "game" and when you move your mouse down to sign in the drop down for "game" pop ups. Thought I wasn't doing it fast enough.
I need a signature to look legit
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
I always thought it was because the "log in" is above the "game" and when you move your mouse down to sign in the drop down for "game" pop ups. Thought I wasn't doing it fast enough.

One would think this is the case. And indeed the dropdowns have a clunky delay and release.

But no, this is not the issue I'm having. I can wait a whole minute before clicking into the Username field, and bam, you got a dropdown menu out of nowhere. So wierd...
"
Whole fucking site drives me insane. The button placement, the clunky database, the messy front page, the forum UI, the woefully out of date FAQ...

And I'm stuck using my 7 inch tablet right now, so you imagine what fun that's been...

I just want them to give us Phase Run or remove it from the list of skill gems. It is torture seeing it there.
I need a signature to look legit
I think they should rebuild the theme using a library, such as Bootstrap. It would be less buggy and would also have custom views for mobile users.
"
beefnuggy wrote:
and would also have custom views for mobile users.

Since this is not important, I'll only say... nom nom nom. Do want.

(Also, this is important. The menus also linger just a moment too long, e.g., moving the curstor to change a page, or backtrack to a parent forum, and bam, next thing I know I'm looking at game->videos.)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Done double posts did it.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Mar 24, 2015, 9:44:41 PM
I still click on EVENTS :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
beefnuggy wrote:
I think they should rebuild the theme using a library, such as Bootstrap. It would be less buggy and would also have custom views for mobile users.

As long as its an option, its ok. I loathe sites that don't don't give the desktop site option for mobile users.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info