Season Twelve. When is it gonna start?

So, the old is over, the one month are running. But what about the non race regular season twelve? WHERE are the infos? Do i miss something? I am too knew? Is it "self explanatory"?
Yes it is self explanatory, when announcements say there will be a 12th season then there is one, otherwise, not.
Soon
I think it's likely to be soon after the expansion has launched.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

Hey what the, your signature changed! After all these years! Could this mean the coming of the rapture?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Hey what the, your signature changed! After all these years! Could this mean the coming of the rapture?

Noticed that, quick someone search the names of the maps. (i managed 3 before I realized Im too sleepy and must rest. (almost 6 am)
Oblivious
"
Chris wrote:

does this mean that we wont get a season 3 pvp in the permanent leagues? Or will it start some weeks into season 2 in the new temp leagues?

Any plans on ever returning to the perma leagues?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
First time i see new sig, that brings.. memories!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:

It also brings eyes.. and contrast.. and stuff?
I hope you guys know that unlike racing, participating in pvp events requires preparations and planing ahead. Please, don't leave the pvp announcement for after the expansion is released and also leave enough time for people to experience the new content.

about chris' signature
reef 68 | overgrown ruin 66 | dungeon 66 | ? | cemetery 67 | overgrown ruin #2 66 | sewer 67 | crematorium 76 | springs 68 | dungeon #2 66 | crypt 66 | orchard 66 | dried lake 66

Does anybody see a pattern in these maps ?

We ... must ... find out ... before ... it's ... to late
"

what do u mean? you are talkin about runes?

Last edited by Mephisto_n on Mar 27, 2015, 2:45:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info