Am i the only one who doesnt care about the 1 month

I dont care about the hype of the 1 month league. am i the only one?
I don't usually care about the temp leagues but this one is short and the combination of bloodlines and torment makes me want to give it a try. I probably won't play for long but I think it's worth to at least take a look.
Needs moar Goodman.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I might dabble a little bit while I roost in global. but I don't really care for the MTX or anything. plus don't want to burn out before the alleged act four release
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
No, you're not the only one, usually you'd have a lot more thinking the same. But when GGG announced those free power rangers MTX, it got a lot of people who weren't planning on playing - to play. I know I'm one of them.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

nope you're not alone. Power rangers assemble!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I usually don't care about 2-week/1-month leagues because I suck at lotteries but FREE MTX
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

The MTX certainly intrigues me, but what I really want to do is play Bloodlines in a Softcore mode. I played Bloodlines to get my challenge done and REALLY enjoyed the added risk with the mods. This 1 month league gives me the opportunity to do so before any major balance changes happen with 1.4
Which 1 month? Where you get your paycheck? Your period? Your annual physical exam? What? 1 month doesnt say much...
Nope playing Bloodborne :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info