Twitch Hack

How do you guys feel about this one? Normally I could not care less when I hear or read about hacks but the email/warning I got to change all of my shared passwords was so casual and strange. The I read into it and address, names, everything was compromised. More than that, does it compromise my Amazon account? That is the important one.

It begged the question: why risk anything to watch some random talk about his Clash of Clans base?
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on Mar 24, 2015, 10:10:00 AM
I have no clue what you are trying to say.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
http://www.cnet.com/news/amazons-twitch-hacked-some-user-accounts-possibly-accessed/

If you have logged into Twitch over the past 24 hours you've probably received a message to change your login/pass.
Yeah I received that warning, I was not pleased at all, especially because they don't/can't tell if someone actually hacked my account.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
Yeah I received that warning, I was not pleased at all, especially because they don't/can't tell if someone actually hacked my account.

exactly my issue. and if so, exactly what was taken? The tone of the message being so casual did not jive with the reports at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info