I found so much good stuff in the temp league...

"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
cats are worthless animals. zero utility. cant fetch birds. dont sniff out or flush game. dont bite or alert u of intruders.

seriously what is reason for popularity?

(maybe i can put this thread in an interesting direction)

Trolling? Oh please, kittehs can protect your kid from dogs if they want to. Theyre the nice and quiet protector, not the big imposing one. Cats rule.

If you think dogs are better watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIGz2kyo26U

You have that backwards. Dogs are the ones that can save kids from filthy disgusting cats!
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
I am thinking I should cosplay as a Cat for the rest of my life. Everyone will worship me, and if someone doesnt and I dont like them I can just scratch their face all I want.
You can leave a cat alone in your house for a weekend without calling 4 members of the national guard to feed, water and walk the thing.

cats > dogs
"
You can leave a cat alone in your house for a weekend without calling 4 members of the national guard to feed, water and walk the thing.

cats > dogs

No, the fact that you would want to leave a house pet like that just establishes that you're lazy or unfeeling, and can not be entrusted with taking care of another living being. :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
We've had both dogs & cats in the family.

I'd rather have a pet rock.
Ugh effort
"
mruuh wrote:
"

cats > dogs

No, the fact that you would want to leave a house pet like that just establishes that you're lazy or unfeeling, and can not be entrusted with taking care of another living being. :)

I am both lazy and unfeeling - but I still enjoy my cat and somehow have managed to keep it alive and purring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info