Dumpster league? More like Imperial Overlord league.

I just don't think I have the necessary patience to organise my stash in Standard, but I am not sure I would be able to stay sane if I tried to play there without doing it :(

If you could throw stuff on the ground in your Hideout, it would make it easier.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Standard is for people with no imaginations, cause it like you know... standard.

The place with the most disposable income and least penalty for death has the least imagination?

Hmmm you might want to rethink that sir. Standard is where the majority of theorycrafting takes place.

Trust a native savage to not understand innovation!

I have to disagree here. Some people find it easier to make income in new leagues and penalty of death isn't an issue in the sc league either.

Majority of thorycrafting is done in new leagues because that is where you have to find new ways to tackle the new implementations to the game.

Trust a standard fanatic to have no idea, but believe he is innovative with everything handed to him in his little, sheltered, filtered by league players testing world.

I seem to recall farming Piety thousands upon thousands of times, before the release of act 3 .x I then remember doing the same for Dominus.

I also recall being the first person on standard to get a post nerfed shav's drop and more recently a soul taker. If anyone has handed me my wealth then it was Chris Wilson The RNGesus himself my fine fellow!

May Jay The Anti-Chris damn you for saying otherwise!

Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
enveratise wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

My opinion on standard is irrelevant. If you can't understand why someone would hate Standard, you are dense.

okay then.

Don't concern yourself with the parroted views of these colonial savages! What they say eventually comes down to:

"Standard is bad" "Yes, it is known" "It is known, Standard is bad." "It is known"

Having a conversation with these "people" is beyond useless, my fine sir.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Standard is for people with no imaginations, cause it like you know... standard.
This is like saying Cliff Notes are for people who read the book. The truth is that blank canvases are for people with imagination and color-by-numbers is for people who need help with it.

Most of us need help with it.
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
Temp leagues are like a trip to a fine dining establishment.

I start off slow, with something light perhaps, and slowly ease my way up to the main course, enjoying each and every morsel along the way. After dessert, I pay the bill and retire back to my home.

Once arriving at home, I unleash my meal through my bowels into my porcelain throne, watching as it swirls around into a dark abyss and resting in its final form in a heap of sewage, along with all the other meals I, and many others, have consumed over time.

Enjoy playing in our sewage.
I think you and OP are both equally right.

Anyone ever see that Book of Eli movie? Everything in that world has been flushed down the sewer in some way. The conventional GGGovernment no longer exists, having forsaken the area as a wasteland. Instead you have groups of minikings enjoying a control over things they never could have in The Before Time.

I mean, I wouldn't refer to Oldman's character as "imperial," but "overlord" certainly applies, to both him and to Dumpster Overlord League.

This post is too funny for me to keep up the stuck up lord shtick.

Good job.

xD
Lol, nice post OP, but not necessary.

Let the haters hate, we all know we can bash the non-STDs as easily if not more strongly than bashing STD, but why stoop to their level. 99% of STD don't give a shit what others think, let alone what's written on here by the elitists. Us STD folk are happy just casually chillin, having fun and competing in our own way, while enjoying our mature, diverse and ever growing economy and large market. Unfortunately, some little ones have to be left behind because such is too 'complex' for them so starting over and over and over... 20 times is the only solution for them to have fun. Different ways to have fun in this game.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Oh, I ain't hating. I know life's hard for a post-apocalyptic pimp. Even harder for the new guy just casually walking into town. I mean, it's the land and/or economy that time and/or GGG forgot. It's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows.

Y'all are braver men than I.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 25, 2015, 1:49:23 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:

More like Standard is for people who actually have a job and can't no life on temp leagues.
"
Telzen wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

More like Standard is for people who actually have a job and can't no life on temp leagues.

More like any rational person wouldn't want to reset their progress every few months regardless of how much time they have to no-life.
just curious.. where does normal hc stand in this food chain of ego-ness?
"
jebroni wrote:
just curious.. where does normal hc stand in this food chain of ego-ness?

It goes something like this for a Standard Player and vice versa for a Challenge League Player:
1. Streamer
2. Hardcore (I delete all my character after ripperonies)
3. "Self-Found"
4. Hardcore (I do giveaways at a1n/coast)
5. Temp League Hardcore
6. Permanent League Hardcore
7. Temp League Softcore
8. Standard

So somewhere in the middle? That's an okay place to be like picking C) for every answer on a multiple choice question test... Can't go wrong amirite?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info