Dumpster league? More like Imperial Overlord league.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I didn't question them... I advised them to question them.

Be careful of cutting your hand.
"
enveratise wrote:
Never understood the hate for Standard. It has its place, just like HC and the temp leagues do.

Then you are dense.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
"
enveratise wrote:
Never understood the hate for Standard. It has its place, just like HC and the temp leagues do.

Then you are dense.

Really? hm. What's your opinion on standard then?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
enveratise wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
enveratise wrote:

Then you are dense.

Really? hm. What's your opinion on standard then?

My opinion on standard is irrelevant. If you can't understand why someone would hate Standard, you are dense.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:

My opinion on standard is irrelevant. If you can't understand why someone would hate Standard, you are dense.

okay then.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
Temp leagues are like a trip to a fine dining establishment.

I start off slow, with something light perhaps, and slowly ease my way up to the main course, enjoying each and every morsel along the way. After dessert, I pay the bill and retire back to my home.

Once arriving at home, I unleash my meal through my bowels into my porcelain throne, watching as it swirls around into a dark abyss and resting in its final form in a heap of sewage, along with all the other meals I, and many others, have consumed over time.

Enjoy playing in our sewage.

Temp Leagues are like making love to a beautiful woman.

At first it's new, exciting and enjoyable - but when it's all over you go back to old reliable, realise just how much time you've wasted, and you discover you now have a rash....

....um.

Just me then?

;')
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
"
Just setting the record straight for all you good folks who have found your characters moved to standard today.

The temp leagues are nothing more than new uninhabited land. The peasants are sent to this land to toil and struggle. They are like colonies producing resources, resources that inevitably end up flowing back to their colonial masters.

You temp league players are born, raised up, from nothing, and then return to the nothing of your birth. You gather wealth but never truly own it, before long all that you have worked for goes to more suitable and refined hands. My hands.

So enjoy toiling in the colonies of Wraeclast. Meanwhile I'll be enjoying the fruits of your labour with my fellow merchant lords in the imperial capital.

I am living like King George up in this bitch.

hahaha 99% of what i earn in temp leagues never leaves my stash, or gets deleted.
"
Just setting the record straight for all you good folks who have found your characters moved to standard today.

The temp leagues are nothing more than new uninhabited land. The peasants are sent to this land to toil and struggle. They are like colonies producing resources, resources that inevitably end up flowing back to their colonial masters.

You temp league players are born, raised up, from nothing, and then return to the nothing of your birth. You gather wealth but never truly own it, before long all that you have worked for goes to more suitable and refined hands. My hands.

So enjoy toiling in the colonies of Wraeclast. Meanwhile I'll be enjoying the fruits of your labour with my fellow merchant lords in the imperial capital.

I am living like King George up in this bitch.

Standard league sux tho
Haha, i guess that's one way to defy reality, OP.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Standard is for people with no imaginations, cause it like you know... standard.
This is like saying Cliff Notes are for people who read the book. The truth is that blank canvases are for people with imagination and color-by-numbers is for people who need help with it.

Most of us need help with it.
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
Temp leagues are like a trip to a fine dining establishment.

I start off slow, with something light perhaps, and slowly ease my way up to the main course, enjoying each and every morsel along the way. After dessert, I pay the bill and retire back to my home.

Once arriving at home, I unleash my meal through my bowels into my porcelain throne, watching as it swirls around into a dark abyss and resting in its final form in a heap of sewage, along with all the other meals I, and many others, have consumed over time.

Enjoy playing in our sewage.
I think you and OP are both equally right.

Anyone ever see that Book of Eli movie? Everything in that world has been flushed down the sewer in some way. The conventional GGGovernment no longer exists, having forsaken the area as a wasteland. Instead you have groups of minikings enjoying a control over things they never could have in The Before Time.

I mean, I wouldn't refer to Oldman's character as "imperial," but "overlord" certainly applies, to both him and to Dumpster Overlord League.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 24, 2015, 4:32:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info