Dumpster league? More like Imperial Overlord league.

Number of Players in POE: SC > Temp SC > Temp HC > HC

So it's kinda expected. No one really plays in HC primarily.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
rockmassif wrote:
Number of Players in POE: SC > Temp SC > Temp HC > HC

So it's kinda expected. No one really plays in HC primarily.

There was also a point where the numbers in temp HC were higher than Standard. forgot what league it was though. Nemesis, I think?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Last edited by enveratise on Mar 24, 2015, 6:49:44 AM
"
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Standard is for people with no imaginations, cause it like you know... standard.

The place with the most disposable income and least penalty for death has the least imagination?

Hmmm you might want to rethink that sir. Standard is where the majority of theorycrafting takes place.

Trust a native savage to not understand innovation!

I have to disagree here. Some people find it easier to make income in new leagues and penalty of death isn't an issue in the sc league either.

Majority of thorycrafting is done in new leagues because that is where you have to find new ways to tackle the new implementations to the game.

Trust a standard fanatic to have no idea, but believe he is innovative with everything handed to him in his little, sheltered, filtered by league players testing world.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Mar 24, 2015, 6:59:12 AM
People who use phrases like "worked for" and "wealth" in connections with games like this really need to look at their value system.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
People who use phrases like "worked for" and "wealth" in connections with games like this really need to look at their value system.

You're thrusting your views onto others unfortunately. For some, something that is easy is no fun (and something that is not easy took some "work" to get).

Most players who come to play this game strive to be powerful. Otherwise everyone would run around in Brightbeak as Heavy Strike Witches (or a similar terrible mishmash)..Wealth provides a sense of power, or at least a sense of being able to obtain power -- take your pick.

That's the great thing about games, there is no doing it wrong. Even cheaters are not doing it wrong, they are just morally bankrupt and will eventually pay a price for it. It's all about enjoyment and nothing else*.

*I should caveat this with some gamers actually make a living off of gaming. I have no idea if they actually enjoy it or just make a living on it -- certainly hope for the prior.
Last edited by Nubatron on Mar 24, 2015, 7:12:51 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

If you value real life wealth this much that you cannot even fathom to associate it with games, maybe it's you who really needs to look at his value system.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Thrusting my views? Me? Hmm. I'm not the one with the essay here about how others should play. I just think it's silly to equate what we do here with actual work and wealth.
Nothing wrong with standard, perfectly fine. This is analogousto a big migration of a bunch of low class citizen into ze utopia land where everyone haz a 6link and 10 stash tabs full of exalts and they go like jelly beans WHY I HAZ NO 6 linked holz on my shirt. Pro tip, dun be jelly dun trade. Standard is paradise.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Thrusting my views? Me? Hmm. I'm not the one with the essay here about how others should play. I just think it's silly to equate what we do here with actual work and wealth.

I get that. It was the final part of your sentence that is important. Having an opinion is not thrusting, questioning someone else's values and suggesting the way they enjoy the game is wrong is.

Discuss the words, express your thoughts on those words... But questioning someone's underlying values as they pertain to game enjoyment?
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I get that. It was the final part of your sentence that is important. Having an opinion is not thrusting, questioning someone else's values and suggesting the way they enjoy the game is wrong is.

Discuss the words, express your thoughts on those words... But questioning someone's underlying values as they pertain to game enjoyment?

I didn't question them... I advised them to question them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info