Bhavv teach me son

too fkn cool, im jealus of ur skillz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqeW9_5kURI
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Sorry that's not me, and I have absolutely nothing in common with anything to do with India.

Well, I suppose I could do with the whole having a woman as a kitchen slave for life who is never allowed to go outside, but unfortunately I'm not into women.

But wait, then she might seek out a black magic vashikaran guy to voodoo magic me into oblivion, that wouldn't be very cool.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Mar 23, 2015, 8:38:35 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
Sorry that's not me, and I have absolutely nothing in common with anything to do with India.

Well, I suppose I could do with the whole having a woman as a kitchen slave for life who is never allowed to go outside, but unfortunately I'm not into women.

:( so you don't got those skillz? I want to learn
dude indian parties look like fkn jams!
Dunno, I didn't even watch the video.

I have these skills though:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hyh0vuX6bjM
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
ugh go peddle that classical stuff to you know who
"
TheWretch wrote:

What? There's no such thing. Going outside and having any kind of fun is strictly forbidden until forced marriage.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

What? There's no such thing. Going outside and having any kind of fun is strictly forbidden until forced marriage.

oh bs ive seen the pictures! lies
"
TheWretch wrote:

Oh em gee you uneducated oik. That isn't classical, its ragtime, the precursor to all modern music genres.

Ragtime invented syncopation, which at first was seen as crazy devil satanic music. But then people grew to love it. From ragtime stemmed blues, jazz, soul, pop, hip hop, RnB, all building upon the marvelous musical invention of syncopation.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Mar 23, 2015, 8:44:49 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Oh em gee you uneducated oik. That isn't classical, its ragtime, the precursor to all modern music genres.

Ragtime invented syncopation, which at first was seen as crazy devil satanic music. But then people grew to love it. From ragtime stemmed blues, jazz, soul, pop, hip hop, RnB, all building upon the marvelous musical invention of syncopation.

.....bahahahahahahaha...ahahahahahaha..ahahahahahahah...wait...

ahahahahahahahahaaaaahaha.

k.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info