Torment/Bloodlines One Month Event (Standard)

I played Hardcore 1 Month and went for top 20 ladder. At the time of my death (which was level 93) I died at position 23 alive (I believe it was 34 total).
I MOSTLY played Solo and sustained my map pool by rolling pack size + Magic mobs and sometimes adding onslaught. I've made a lot of currency from selling shrine piety kills, and some other drops that I found while farming maps. I think the key thing to take note of in mapping is to roll increased mob sizes and magic mobs, rare mobs and clear the maps as fast as you possibly can. At some point in time I remember I had 10 78's available to chain solo. I did eventually drop down to 76's and it was hard to get back to 78s. I think that party playing and chaining big level maps in groups will net you a lot more experience and help sustain a bigger base.

I will disagree that the races are horse shit and that it's impossible to sustain a map pool. It's all about playing the economy, profiting on every thing you can and clearing good rolled maps fast. Don't be afraid to invest chaos/alts/regals into your maps.

I'll say that the read on the post was good and this kind of team will provide to all of the wealth and experience that you guys got.
Oh, so you are why i couldn't get any 78s lol
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

3YEARS OF THIS MESSED UP LADDER RANKING, i know your all busy with Beta but Fix this next!
i hope u get run over by a camel...

j/k

<3 Woods Grats on 100.
thank you man... I hope they fix it sometime in the next 3 years i guess?.... always hated it when it happened.. we lost many players because of it... good old chadderino...
Good job, Lightwoods. Way to edge out Porter at lvl. 100. Heh.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Well, getting alt-art demi from racing sounds really super casual compared to this. Congratulations.
ProjectPT was right.
Lets go!
Wow, by reading your post it seems you're playing Economy Tycoon or smtg...
Sad.

Gratz on the achievement, not jealous at all, but if this is how you get there, thx but NO THX!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info