Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

So now Im on new medications!

Im on much more powerful brain meds and they feel OMGWOW in my head and let me stay up all day with loads of energy like pure hypomania, and Im only on the minimum half dose.

Cant wait for double dose.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
careful with the benzodiazepines mate that shit can cause Alzheimer's and makes fuckin holes in your brain when used for extended periods (years).
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I think the subway fumes have caused enough damage...

@bhavv well happy if you're happy
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 23, 2015, 6:23:00 PM
Glad you're feeling better. I missed old Bhavv and his wonderful foods.
"
TheWretch wrote:
careful with the benzodiazepines mate that shit can cause Alzheimer's and makes fuckin holes in your brain when used for extended periods (years).

Its not benzos, I got upgraded from SSRIs to SNRIs.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
solwitch wrote:

its runs on electricity genius
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

its runs on electricity genius

I'm was referring to the gas that eminates from the rats...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Sure you were. Its more like the fumes of everyday existence taking their toil on my wretched existence.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Sure you were. Its more like the fumes of everyday existence taking their toil on my wretched existence.

You'll be fine, just remember to smile ^.^

Smiling is something I am incapable of doing.

And people who smile at me are creepy and surely plotting to kill me.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info