Server issues? or so

Hello,
I've been playing PoE for a long of time. I just came back to the game about month ago.
Past a week, PoE started horribly lagging. It started to kicks me off the game, tons of desync. and it has never appeard before. Just by this week. In my Hide out, and town I have no problems with lags. Just when entering area with monsters etc.
I can add that at speedtest its always about 40-50 ping and no more. Also playing another online game cause no problem. Just in PoE appears terribly lag (skyrocket to over 1k ping at the moment, and keeps at 500 and then again go at low 70-100 and boom again 1k) that make's it unplayable. I lost mass of currency because of that and time while leveling because of non-sense dead's because my character and monsters were just teleporting at whole map.
I really dont know what could happend with that.
Maybe that I'm using old client - the same for few years?
What could be the problem? ( It's not an internet issue because other games and ping is fine. )
Im looking forward your quick reply.
~Silentdoll
"
SilentDoll wrote:
( It's not an internet issue because other games and ping is fine. )

It almost certinly is an internet problem and that wee snippet only show how little you understand about your connection.

Go read the stickies, go run the test it asks you to while you play and get the problem then post the results here.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info