about bloodmagic

what is bloodmagic idea for? Bloodmagic is mana for warriors. Warriors dont use mana like wizards. imao Bloodmagic must be more usefull for marauder or dualist's platstyle. Atm only low life build use BM. and noone use it anymore.

my idea is like this:

Bloodmagic: Spent life instead of mana for skills with x%* mana multiplier. (mana reserved skills arent effected)

Mortal conviction: Remove mana. Bm also effects on mana reserved skills with %x less mana reserved.

so warriors can use blood for skills and if anyone want to make lowlife build , they can do what they want with mortal conviction.

* this percentage can be little higher to not make BM Overpower. It is up to GGG.
Last edited by druen on Mar 24, 2015, 9:51:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They could buff the shit (insert magnitude here) out of Mortal Conviction if they also put a "X% Less Energy Shield" modifier on it - similar to Acrobatics.

Why they didn't do this for 1.3 will hopefully become clear when 1.4 drops.....hopefully.

I kinda like the idea of the Blood Magic Keystone not removing your mana, except that even with a full mana globe you would still cast all your skills from your life.... so yeah.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Mar 23, 2015, 2:21:43 PM
"
They could buff the shit (insert magnitude here) out of Mortal Conviction if they also put a "X% Less Energy Shield" modifier on it - similar to Acrobatics.

Why they didn't do this for 1.3 will hopefully become clear when 1.4 drops.....hopefully.

I kinda like the idea of the Blood Magic Keystone not removing your mana, except that even with a full mana globe you would still cast all your skills from your life.... so yeah.

I suspect they didn't put the %less energy shield because it would be a lazy man's way of fixing it. Plus no aegis aurua or at least no where as good.

Plus what builds really abuse it OP low life shavs builds that are practically the same just slightly different?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"

I suspect they didn't put the %less energy shield because it would be a lazy man's way of fixing it. Plus no aegis aurua or at least no where as good.

That didn't stop them from slapping x% less block on acrobatics.
"
druen wrote:
what is bloodmagic idea for? Bloodmagic is mana for warriors. Warriors dont use mana like wizards. imao Bloodmagic must be more usefull for marauder or dualist's platstyle. Atm only low life build use BM. and noone use it anymore.

I use BM on Clarity + Red Mana, on my Templar Incin Acro, 5.3k HP caster.
Redacted
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 24, 2015, 8:59:27 PM
"
Arthikas wrote:
"
druen wrote:

I use BM on Clarity + Red Mana, on my Templar Incin Acro, 5.3k HP caster.

i talk about Bm which in passive tree. You use BM "gem". ppl dont use BM passive talent point because it is useless except lowlife build.
Last edited by druen on Mar 24, 2015, 9:58:41 AM
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"

That didn't stop them from slapping x% less block on acrobatics.

Except a lot more builds used\abused the block\acro\phase combo then bloodmagic keystone and shavs.

Lets be honest here anyone that think having max block and acro\phase would\is completely balanced?

I didn't think so.

Anyone see OP builds come out of the bloodmagic and ES abuse from the leagues? I didn't.

"
- Mind over Matter and Blood Magic switch passive tree locations

Um how about no, no one would ever and I mean EVER pick up the MoM keystone, its already in a shitty location in the tree, why on earth would you move it to a worst position?

FeelsBadMan

Last edited by goetzjam on Mar 24, 2015, 10:05:33 AM
"
goetzjam wrote:

Lets be honest here anyone that think having max block and acro\phase would\is completely balanced?

Anyone think that anything in this game is completely balanced?
WTB Tumbleweeds

Also, genuinely curious why you think a Less-ES modifier would be a lazy solution? How is it worse or lazier than what GGG actually did?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
"
"
goetzjam wrote:

Anyone think that anything in this game is completely balanced?
WTB Tumbleweeds

Also, genuinely curious why you think a Less-ES modifier would be a lazy solution? How is it worse or lazier than what GGG actually did?

Stacking the best 2 defensive mechanisms in the game was broken as hell, don't say it wasn't it was.

A less-es modifier would just admit that GGG has no idea what to do with the keystone and hurt maybe 1 niche build that could\does actually use it, from what I can tell (i'm willing to be proven wrong here) the only build that uses the keystone with low life is LLST (or similar) and neither one is 'vastly" superior to another. So I don't see the issue with these builds in standard using them, to me balance of the tree should be what can people in the leagues accomplish?

I've yet to see a build that is so abusive in leagues that a less % would need to be applied.

Aegis Aurora would suffer from a % less, not that should be a reason alone not to change or apply it if necessary.

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info