Greed's Embrace officially most useless 6 link! :)

(!NOTE this does not count if you are a life based magicfinder!)

Have had alot of people in the past telling me to 6-Link my Greed's Embrace. And to all those who want to make a magic find build. Lowlife is still the way to go! Mainly because of wondertraps and good survivability from aura's(+ mortal conviction).

Either way what im trying to say is that you NEED your Solaris Lorica / Shavronne's Wrappings for a lowlife build. But you CAN use Greed's Embrace for Dominus and the future act 4 boss(?). However having a 6 link is extremely pointless for this because you dont need to have "GMP / Life leech" which are two of the most used 6th gems for cullers. Therefore you are fine just having a 3/4 link (Incinerate, Spell Echo, Item Rarity, Item Quantity.) And you save yourself a good 20 exalts on not linking it further.

For maps there is no way you can use the Greed's Embrace anyway because of chaos damage lurking around every corner.

I hope this helped for some people that are looking to do act 4 farming.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
I sold mine ( 5L ) for 9 exalts and I am quite happy with that :)
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
I sold mine ( 5L ) for 9 exalts and I am quite happy with that :)

Yeah it's a great item, it's just very optional to invest in. But that's a good deal you got there! :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
I'm pretty sure Bramblejack is the most useless 6L, from a PvE standpoint anyway
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

low life mf? I guess in a fresh league. In the perm leagues 30% quant goldwyrms are better than wondertraps if you are playing solo mf imo, honestly i wouldn't be surprised if theyre better in parties too. Low life has that lovely aura thing going on for the resists for sure, Id still probably use goldwyrms though.
To people using the word "officially", I don't think it means what you think it means ^_^ Stop using words that aren't right for what you are trying to convey!
I have a 6l greed :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info