Losing interest in almost everything modern

Dear diary,

Shunning most things, wish I could completely ignore pop-culture/news. Really hate most things produced today. I have a feeling many people feel this way too.
"
...He typed into his completely self-made computer on an internet totally not the product of global communication.

miss the part where I said "almost"?

:(

getting there...
so whachya getting into next? Butter churnin'? Knitting? keep us posted
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Pennsylvania dutch country
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
You'll get over it. I had a feel like that for a couple of years and now I got a tablet and backed Pebble Time Steel.

Problem is not the things being produced today, it's the amount. All it takes is to realize what you really want/need and just go for it ignoring the rest, worked perfectly fine for me.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
You are living in arguably the most important time for social, economic (for better or worse), environmental and invention since the Age of Enlightenment. Humans are on the cusp of real immortality and all of the worlds knowledge is now available in your hand. Including someone making minimum wage who rides a city bus to work.

What exactly are you looking for to impress you?
Permanence.

Think about the Fight Club monologue about how everything is single serving.
We are living in a mass produced, consumer focused disposable society.
Everything is made/engineered for limited lifespan/durability, whether consciously decided or not.

Things evolve much too quickly nowadays, which may cause one to identify with the transient nature of material goods, and how fragile we as humans truly are...

This is about the time when I put on a good pair of boots and walk a few km into the woods and hug the biggest tree I can find...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Think too much, with little done... Left behind. ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
TheWretch wrote:
so whachya getting into next? Butter churnin'? Knitting? keep us posted

Butter churning is ok if you want to chat, but not as much fun as using a hand cranked press on aged apples for fresh apple cider, or watching the pig and the horse play tag. Its too bad work doesn't offer cool field trips lilke school.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Everything is plastic now. The feels, what? What feels?

Is it wrong to feel disconnect?

Plastic what? Fucking plastic everything.

Spoiler
I don't know what you mean?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info