Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

just deleted my 87 ranger

I've deleted Lv 80+ characters every time the leagues end not sure what the big deal is. Try playing more than one character. Deleting characters because of bad RNG is pretty funny to me though.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Last edited by BokkoTheBunny on Mar 22, 2015, 10:20:50 PM
Grind alteration orbs and cash them in for fusings/chaos and then maps. You're creating a problem where there isn't one.

Back to the grind with you! The 'gold' in PoE is orbs. Go get some!
"
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Whereas D3's difficulty level is a joke, POE's difficulty level grinds you down until you hate yourself for ever starting the game. As it's very close to a second job to get anywhere.

The grifts are actually decently hard lol

you laughed at me when I said this ^_- glad you've seen the light
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The economy in standard is a bit inflated, alot of items on 3 month leagues sell decently because the demand is there obviously. Alot of the average-sub par gear that would sell easily for 15-30c on 3 month leagues you would be lucky to sell for 1c on standard, just no demand.

Not the best economy in standard for sure, and yeah I could name some mmos/action rpgs where it feels like you can actually accumulate "gold" or a currency that does not have as much inflation. Easy to point out the failures in the standard economy, but its not really easy to propose a solution to the mass-inflation on gear in general.

I can't even say an auction house type of setup would help much with how dull standard demand for gear is. In domination 3 month league it was pretty easy to sell average gear, in standard you are going to need investment in a piece and gamble, or get one of the more rare items to get any decent amount of currency. After a year break after domination ended, I came back to play standard and it is a really slow economy, I find myself trying to message people with average gear from 2014 threads, lol. I play casually, def. not 10 hour farm session here so I can't really relate to that type of issue, but running 10-20 maps in a day here it does feel like 9.9/10 items you get are not worth anything, and just vendor material. Chaos/vaal/exalts are always nice to have, and for a casual player can easily get you a upgrade for a casual player's gear. I do miss domination economy though, was alot more healthy, constant demand for items so I can understand to a certain extent what you are complaining about. Still like the game alot though.
Last edited by snøwXz on Mar 22, 2015, 10:33:57 PM
"
GooberM wrote:
Quality thread
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
Funny how someone could get to 87 without knowing jackshit about how the economy works in poe...

Alt Orbs are the "gold" you want. You get alt shards for vendoring rares, so you grind alts to trade them up to chaos/ex.

It´s 100% the same thing as if rares gave you pieces of "1Gold Coin" and you trade them with other players for bigger gold pieces, because trading with lots of small money is a pain.

(oh and the crafting use of orbs in this game is the thing that will make ppl want to trade a "10 Gold piece" =Chaos for 10 "One Gold Piece"=Alts)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Are you not doing the chaos recipe? It's odd but currency just seems to fall out of the sky for me in this game when doing high quantity maps. Just got 1exalt worth of stuff in 20 minutes of playing.
Look guy I'm playing self found still and I'm doing perfectly fine on a level 88 with maps. I have so many maps that 2 pages can't even hold all of them. I have 6 or 7 unique maps that had to move to a different page. Maps are easy to sustain as long as you craft them to have the right modifiers or extremely high quantities. If you need more alts or alchs or chaos you just run Dominus a bunch of times to restock. I'm doing this with like 30% IIR and 22 IIQ on my gear no less. This is all happening in solo games as well. Either you have had the worst stretch of luck ever, or you didn't roll for pack size, magic monsters, beyond, rare monsters, rogue exiles, twin bosses, or 60+% quantity.

I've not found much valuable stuff either, a handful of several chaos, and a single exalt item, but thinking you need the currency they are worth by selling is just a fallacy. That currency will only make you go faster.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
L2P op
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
QQ more please, this taste of hate is real.

If you don't like a game, don't play it. Simple.

Yea I agree, suck it up or get the fuck out thanks - Hardcore PoE Fan
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info