just deleted my 87 ranger

Reason is simple 0 drops and even if once in while lets say once a month if you play 10 hours a day you get something you cant sell it.
This whole player based economie has to be the most retarded thing i have ever seen
But thats not why i deleted my character
I simply ran out of maps like i had 0 maps nothing dropped no boxes nothing
And i simply refuse to grind docks whit a lvl 87 character
Why is there no gold in this game? so at least you can grind that and actualy buy stuff.
Look at eve online now thats a good system thats an actualy functioning economy
You know what i am gonna move on to that game again this whole rng based shit is just that its shit and anti fun
Drops are terrible yeah and so is RNG. Nothing wrong about quitting, a lot of us did the same.
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Reason is simple 0 drops and even if once in while lets say once a month if you play 10 hours a day you get something you cant sell it.
This whole player based economie has to be the most retarded thing i have ever seen
But thats not why i deleted my character
I simply ran out of maps like i had 0 maps nothing dropped no boxes nothing
And i simply refuse to grind docks whit a lvl 87 character
Why is there no gold in this game? so at least you can grind that and actualy buy stuff.
Look at eve online now thats a good system thats an actualy functioning economy
You know what i am gonna move on to that game again this whole rng based shit is just that its shit and anti fun
I really can't even make sense of your post.
Quality thread
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Yea I also don't understand what you mean by 'player based' economy. Who should the economy be based on...?

How would grinding for gold be different than grinding for orbs? You can very easily find enough currency to sustain a map pool in the form of alts from ID items and chaos from the set recipe alone. It's no reason to delete a char but, well, whatevs.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on Mar 22, 2015, 9:09:30 PM
ok ill break it down
The rng is bad yeah but thats not even the problem
The real problem is the econemy its non existent so loot you get is pretty much wortless
This is a problem if your rng is bad like mine ran out of maps and i dont have the means to buy any new ones
If this game had a system whit gold i could a least grind that and buy what i need
I dont mind grinding as a matter of fact i like it its just there is no point in grinding in this game it doesnt realy do anything in any other game were you have to grind there it matters if you grind for 10 or 100 hours poe is unique in the sence thats its perfectly possible to get more loot in 1 hour of play then in a 100 hours of play
Whereas D3's difficulty level is a joke, POE's difficulty level grinds you down until you hate yourself for ever starting the game. As it's very close to a second job to get anywhere.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
level 87 is low-level mate. Also its not the games fault that you don't know how to accumulate wealth -.- Its quite easy in non-permanent leagues... so don't play them :)
Go play the hardcore temp leagues. The economy there is very active due to the constant ripping of characters. A perfect example is the cost of a cloak of defiance. They cor 3ex on Bloodlines, but I've actually vendored a few in Torment. Also from the sounds, your playing standard, which is 100% hell and the economy is horrific.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Whereas D3's difficulty level is a joke, POE's difficulty level grinds you down until you hate yourself for ever starting the game. As it's very close to a second job to get anywhere.

The grifts are actually decently hard lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info