Little lickers

How about an update. The little on should be running around wild by now.
Remember when Hardlicker became a father for the third time? The reference is about his youngest boy. If I wasn't shutting anything off to go read for a bit, I would look up the post were we named the child for him.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Remember when Hardlicker became a father for the third time? The reference is about his youngest boy. If I wasn't shutting anything off to go read for a bit, I would look up the post were we named the child for him.

explain the "we" part. if his child isnn't named xxX_420SwagBallz_FireDopeKidXDRAWRZER-of-the-M-O.O.N.E.D_Xxx then clearly it wasn't a "we" thing
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
We ended up going with AJ for a name (Adam James Hardlicker) and he turns 1 yr old in two weeks time, time flies when your running around after 3 kids.
He started walking about a month ago and is now running around and climbing steps and getting into everything. We've had to lock down all the cupboards that he could reach which is most of them as he is very tall and heavy for his age.

Last time we took him for his needles he measured in the 100th percentile for height and weight which is no surprise as I'm nearly 2 meters tall myself and the wife is tall for a chick. We took him to his first gym class last week and he loved it. Jumping into the big foam pits and bouncing on the trampolines and the like. Still only saying dada dad which is slightly disappointing for mo mom mom but that just proves that he loves me more.

Overall he's a great little tacker with a gorgeous personality and a infectious laugh and a cheeky smile.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Now that's top quality Off-Topic posting. Thank you for sharing.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
We ended up going with AJ for a name (Adam James Hardlicker) and he turns 1 yr old in two weeks time, time flies when your running around after 3 kids.
He started walking about a month ago and is now running around and climbing steps and getting into everything. We've had to lock down all the cupboards that he could reach which is most of them as he is very tall and heavy for his age.

Last time we took him for his needles he measured in the 100th percentile for height and weight which is no surprise as I'm nearly 2 meters tall myself and the wife is tall for a chick. We took him to his first gym class last week and he loved it. Jumping into the big foam pits and bouncing on the trampolines and the like. Still only saying dada dad which is slightly disappointing for mo mom mom but that just proves that he loves me more.

Overall he's a great little tacker with a gorgeous personality and a infectious laugh and a cheeky smile.

Your wife is a chicken? Dayum. :P

Adam James sounds so bad ass. Congrats.

Make him lift, in BMBIs honor.^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info