Car enthusiast thread (LOL)

"
solwitch wrote:
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
Canada, but yes its exactly like the US market that way.

I get how it works I worked at dealerships in my 20s. That's still silly to me, id have gone for a more expensive model in a less expensive brand. Buying bottom you're asking for problems, even if its a fkn Maserati.

E: I chuckle when I see people driving boxsters, 300 series or 200i's. You obviously cant afford that car. Its funny.

Ha :) I'm stupid when it comes to purchasing cars. I bought my RX8 because of the engine noise.

I raced a rx8 was fun, GTI vw ^.^

Edit: that noise!!!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

I get how it works I worked at dealerships in my 20s. That's still silly to me, id have gone for a more expensive model in a less expensive brand. Buying bottom you're asking for problems, even if its a fkn Maserati.

E: I chuckle when I see people driving boxsters, 300 series or 200i's. You obviously cant afford that car. Its funny.

Ha :) I'm stupid when it comes to purchasing cars. I bought my RX8 because of the engine noise.

ye rotary is cool, sounds like a jet turbine

E: fyi yr RX8 would DESTROY his c300..off the line or on track. ;)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 22, 2015, 3:00:23 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

ye rotary is cool, sounds like a jet turbine

E: fyi yr RX8 would DESTROY his c300..off the line or on track. ;)

I'm sure his Rx8 would destroy your Kia ;)

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I know how to push them buttons eh :)

"
TheWretch wrote:

You're trying but I think it's funny... Just don't mislead the young minds. Rice n ketchup please...

"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

You're trying but I think it's funny... Just don't mislead the young minds. Rice n ketchup please...

eeesh, I mean, I get that you had to make sacrifices to afford the bottom of the barrel in terms of luxury goods but shiiiiiit son
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

eeesh, I mean, I get that you had to make sacrifices to afford the bottom of the barrel in terms of luxury goods but shiiiiiit son

There's nothing bottom about it lol...

"
solwitch wrote:

you bought a 5 yr old model of the cheapest version the brand makes...what would you call it?
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

you bought a 5 yr old model of the cheapest version the brand makes...what would you call it?

Wow you see things differently than I do... LOL.

"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Wow you see things differently than I do... LOL.

ya, some people just want the badge. LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info