Car enthusiast thread (LOL)

So I purchased a mercedes upgrade from my GTI, and the ac system did the same thing when I first purchased my gti. The ac did not cool the car when parked. However when I drove to work it miraculously works. Is this German engineering? I don't get it... Both cars did the same thing I'm guessing it's a normal programming?

Edit: I took it to the shop everything is fine, they think I'm crazy... Lol.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 26, 2015, 10:58:17 AM
You might be crazy. Especially if you think I wrote this.
I know I am, hopefully someone has experienced this. I tried other forums the posh attitudes and "think they know everthing," quite frankly annoys me.

Edit: my car is rejecting me lol

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 22, 2015, 12:28:15 PM
pictures with solwich written or called out for complete BS. What kind of merc did you buy? What kind've of engine? Whhat's the displacement on that? What kind of transmission fluid does it use?

ye that's what I thought. Hows dat camry do
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 22, 2015, 1:27:25 PM
Hey guys, I just bought a tesla but the stupid gas powered windows wont work. I took it to the shop and the guys asked me me voltage, I don't like car enthusiast boards because they are too quick to call me out, what do you guys think?
I'd check to see if you need to recharge/replace your AC refridgerant. If you're running low then the over engine action of the air movement will provide enough cooling to make it noticeable when driving, but you won't get effective cooling when parked.

What model/year Mercedes?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I want a Paul Smith Range

"
I'd check to see if you need to recharge/replace your AC refridgerant. If you're running low then the over engine action of the air movement will provide enough cooling to make it noticeable when driving, but you won't get effective cooling when parked.

What model/year Mercedes?

2011 c300... I called mercedes they said something about humidifier and placing key on shift 2.

We set our car for servicing and they had to ask for it back after they discovered their recharger wasn't working properly.

Not having a fully charge AC could be the problem. Nothing actually broken, just not right.
So last night, I was trying to figure out how to connect my iPhone, well it's florida damn hot in the car, so decided to turn on the Ac. It blasted all Hot air, all I did was press the Ac button. I'm thinking I messed with something trying to figure out the iPhone connection. The connection for the iPhone is connected through the glove compartment, I'm like wtf?!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info