My next character's name will be

"

So GGG should use that unimaginative blizzard system? That was so boring seeing people names their chars "HardcoreMonk" and then having 10 of those. Yeah, awesome, 10 chars the same name and some account name and numbers as a ingame name. Woo lets read account names ingame, so fun, such imagination.

Get creative with names and you dont need to add much to them at all. All my chars have unique and great names and usually no signs added other than maybe the x or _ but those are non intrusive.

I have several characters whose names are not what I wanted and it bothers me.
For example Kheilsier instead of Kelsier, RallickNom_ instead of Rallick Nom, Coriolies instead of Coriolis, etc. It may not bother you, but it bothers me and I find it useless to have such a restriction.

My characters' names are the ones I see the more often, not other's name so I don't care if someone name all his characters the same.

PS: I like your race characters name, very creative and not repetitive (and really great).
Last edited by Porcoflic on Mar 23, 2015, 1:25:08 PM
"
Porcoflic wrote:
"

So GGG should use that unimaginative blizzard system? That was so boring seeing people names their chars "HardcoreMonk" and then having 10 of those. Yeah, awesome, 10 chars the same name and some account name and numbers as a ingame name. Woo lets read account names ingame, so fun, such imagination.

Get creative with names and you dont need to add much to them at all. All my chars have unique and great names and usually no signs added other than maybe the x or _ but those are non intrusive.

For example Kheilsier instead of Kelsier, RallickNom_ instead of Rallick Nom, Coriolies instead of Coriolis, etc. It may not bother you, but it bothers me and I find it useless to have such a restriction.

My characters' names are the ones I see the more often, not other's name so I don't care if someone name all his characters the same.

PS: I like your race characters name, very creative and not repetitive (and really great).

I dont know where those names come from but if they come from some popular medium then no wonder theyre taken. And you could have went with _Rallick_Nom_ and it might have worked and its not like anyone acknowledges the underlines when reading names.

And who keeps race chars, seriously?
"

I dont know where those names come from but if they come from some popular medium then no wonder theyre taken. And you could have went with _Rallick_Nom_ and it might have worked and its not like anyone acknowledges the underlines when reading names.

I do acknowledge the underlines when reading my names and I think I am the one who will read those names the more often.

Anyway, there is not any reason to not allow more characters for the names (spaces, accents, etc)

And regarding race chars, that was a joke about your races char names as I couldn't see your "unique and great" names.
I got "TheAllSpark" for the one month race. Great :) and sort of amazed it was not taken o.O

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Porcoflic wrote:
"

I do acknowledge the underlines when reading my names and I think I am the one who will read those names the more often.

Anyway, there is not any reason to not allow more characters for the names (spaces, accents, etc)

And regarding race chars, that was a joke about your races char names as I couldn't see your "unique and great" names.

You read them most often? So you have the char sheet open all the time or are in the char selection screen or you are on the forum a lot? If you solo you might see it a lot but other than you everyone in chat sees your name more often than you.

I do agree on more options for char names in terms of signs, cant even use ! or " or ^ would be nice for more unique features.
"
Porcoflic wrote:

For you :3
Last edited by lightmoon on Mar 23, 2015, 2:33:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info