F*** Tech Support Forum

The people who post in there refuse to read the stickies, I don't think I can be bothered any more.

Anyways, how is YOUR day going? Its raining here in Wellington, and I am slightly hung over after watching the cricket yesterday.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Mar 21, 2015, 7:04:02 PM
Give up hope. Worked for me.

Nice day. Started with snow, but warmed up and melted it pretty fast. Had a very nice lunch of French Dip. Been relaxing since. Should be reading or writing, but whatever.
I've chilli-beer bread baking, which smells nice. It's to go with dinner though so have to wait :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Still kinda cold air outside, typical german climate change crap. Watching too much lets plays i already watched isnt good for my sleepiness.
Was totally hyped for the 1 month on the 22th of march, then i got home and my hopes where shattered by the news post.

Spoiler
Feeling happy, renovated the room of my nephew, it's looking great :).

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Just a warning,
the next person to mention Snow during a hot springday with Solar eclipses and lots of asparagus,
gets to not only having to eat all the vegetables but also wins the special Snowflake Award again.

War,
-Lachi-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info