Any Singaporean or Malaysian players out there?

Hi there. I'm a Singaporean player and I wanna have some group play with local or Malaysian players. Come in and say hi or intro yourself. I will add you guys in my friend list for future group plays.
I am aware of at least one, a female player from Perak. She won't join games though unfortunately.
"
I am aware of at least one, a female player from Perak. She won't join games though unfortunately.

Are you Singaporean or Malaysian ? o.O
"
TOP wrote:
"

Are you Singaporean or Malaysian ? o.O

I am neither Malaysian nor female but I spend a lot of time in Malaysia. There is also a nurse in Penang who has expressed an interest in playing.
"
There is also a nurse in Penang who has expressed an interest in playing.

Has she played yet ? o.O Tell her to say hello here if she started playing :)
Well, I gave her a Beta key the last time she came over to our Perak base, and she said that she'd like to try the game although she's pretty busy. That was Deepavali last year. Was in Perak about 2 weeks ago and she was supposed to meet us at the Temple in Penang for Thaipusam but another nurse called in sick so she couldn't make it.

I'm involved in a couple of projects in Malaysia so I'll definitely be back in Perak several times this year. I'll mention the matter to her than if I see her. Any decision she makes, however, is hers and hers alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info