Wings of Entropy build help

Here is the link to what I have planned out. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtB3UJWBHVEuETTBPJFCAUTRRxFewX4RiRGbQaPhpVG_ohVSFgJd8m-CcgJ9UpLizpLPswdzIJNZI17zboOlI67UCgR35KyE3jTjJQR1cNV5dZ_l4TXz9gQWBLYSFjcGRSZKNlTWWnZfBngGxGbbRuqnJsdO11TngNeHp673t0fLh82YFBggeC5ITZhO-Haooiiq-QEZBskc6ZK57NpBmmV6aNpzCoB6knqW6plK5QtfK2LLkdu-28n702vYG-ir6nwKbBi8GjypDK09Ih0_zYvdl826fcPeJh6hjvDvGs8kH3Mvjr_Ev-a_6P

I'm not looking for a block tank based build, planning on playing this on standard. What has me worried is the amount of points I actually need...feel like it'd be unrealistic to expect that. So if anyone can help me trim down my passive tree to a realistic level req (level 85-90) that'd be pretty cool.

Thanks guys and I appreciate the help :)
Write random stuff here
Hi. So I've been running a WoE build for couple of days before torment ended, just for fun. Turns out the weapon is actually capable of dishing out a very high amount of dps for a resulute technique build. I've decided against picking up extra block nodes and taking extra dps/life nodes instead. You will still end up having almost 60% block chance with Rumi's, so thats not an issue. Whats really cool about this build its insanely cheap and Atziri viable (most of my runs have actually been deathless and I'm not a very good player to say the least :)).

Here's the tree:

http://goo.gl/0ryYzT

I got to level 86, had over 6k life and 80k dps (without flasks) with hatred and herald of ash using cleave + concentrated effect. You can easily use cyclone instead though. Blood rage works very well with it.

It will easily work with a 5, or even 4 link (not quite sure about doing Atziri with a 4 link but it probably can be done), or you can use BoR as a cheap alternative, extra block will be useful as well.

Also if you're rich enough you can push your life to 8k with kaom's which is really cool.
Last edited by Hababuk on Mar 24, 2015, 12:12:58 PM
IGN:
DapChaiNhatGiaLai (lv 96 Incinerate Tank (nerf no more)
ChangTraiDenTuGiaLai (lv 91 2H cyclone)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info