[ HLD ] Needed fixes to achieve proper balance for S3

"

Reduce the effectiveness of chaos damage into pvp, its very hard to stack and cap, added chaos damage gem can be used in many situations and again paired with crit the damage can be insane considering the average chaos res is 0%-15% for most players at all times, ofc pure chaos gear can be equipped but that's very unpractical. In some situations i even saw people with under -40..

Reduce the effectiveness of chill in pvp, it has become a meta to slow down everything by 30% with something as easy as cold damage, it has become way too easy to proc nowadays with pretty much any build or simply an arctic breath cwdt setup. Chill % slow needs to be reduced for pvp in other to balance it out and remove the must have meta.

PA is OP in HLD and it doeen't need lot of effort at LV 20 its 749.2 dps // at LV 25 its 1,495.6 dps and can be much more using concentrated effect and dot/ choas dmg nodes // the output dmg is high while focusing in health and defensive nodes Health 200%+ & Life reg 9%+

5L +2 level to bow skill/ Koam Heart

and that will be my new build in the new league

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Mar 22, 2015, 6:02:05 AM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
"

Reduce the effectiveness of chaos damage into pvp, its very hard to stack and cap, added chaos damage gem can be used in many situations and again paired with crit the damage can be insane considering the average chaos res is 0%-15% for most players at all times, ofc pure chaos gear can be equipped but that's very unpractical. In some situations i even saw people with under -40..

Reduce the effectiveness of chill in pvp, it has become a meta to slow down everything by 30% with something as easy as cold damage, it has become way too easy to proc nowadays with pretty much any build or simply an arctic breath cwdt setup. Chill % slow needs to be reduced for pvp in other to balance it out and remove the must have meta.

PA is OP in HLD and it doeen't need lot of effort at LV 20 its 749.2 dps // at LV 25 its 1,495.6 dps and can be much more using concentrated effect and dot/ choas dmg nodes // the output dmg is high while focusing in health and defensive nodes Health 200%+ & Life reg 9%+

5L +2 level to bow skill/ Koam Heart

and that will be my new build in the new league

PA is not op at all, chaos resist and they can't do shit => PA op vs noobs-average players, weak vs top
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

PA is not op at all, chaos resist and they can't do shit => PA op vs noobs-average players, weak vs top

True on 100%, PA dont have any penetration gems in set , only flat dmg without crits, so chaos res+ regen>PA
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
CI sais hi too :)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:

Apparantly PA is op though
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
andkamen wrote:

Yes i forget about CI builds. But i see some cry from low life casters about PA. Mostly who use some old items without chaos res , but with top ES and dmg.))
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Mar 22, 2015, 11:34:11 AM
im not proud of it but I've gotten draws vs CI casters with my only lvl 25 pa pve char.

And vs regular people its pretty strong too even though I only have half the damage of optimised builds. I can barely scratch the prepared people though. So I think its balanced. Maybe in group fights it might be on the strong side since it will force the enemy team to make some unfavourable swaps vs your other 2 party members but we will see how it plays out in season 3.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
I hope its clear that this skill need little effort to make it works and If u can counter it easily because you have max chaos res + high life reg or CI // not every build does.

The skill at lv25 deals 1,495.6 using concentrated effect and taking Chaos damage + DoT nodes the resulted damage will be

150% from tree + 69% More dmg from Concentrated effect

1495*2.5=3737.5*1.69= 6316 Choas damage per sec

if player got -60% then damage is 10105 chaos damage/sec
if player got 75% then damage is 2210.6 chaos damage/sec

so you are right its not OP at all :) just you need to get +2210 life reg/ sec with 75% res and u will be 100% fine

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Mar 23, 2015, 5:16:30 AM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
I hope its clear that this skill need little effort to make it works and If u can counter it easily because you have max chaos res + high life reg or CI // not every build does.

The skill at lv25 deals 1,495.6 using concentrated effect and taking Chaos damage + DoT nodes the resulted damage will be

150% from tree + 69% More dmg from Concentrated effect

1495*2.5=3737.5*1.69= 6316 Choas damage per sec

if player got -60% then damage is 10105 chaos damage/sec
if player got 75% then damage is 2210.6 chaos damage/sec

so you are right its not OP at all :)

Chaos res swap.,,

Tommie

what is the point of fighting PA build who stacks life above 6-7k life and life reg 9% (600+ life/sec) ruining all the time while you watch your life pool degenerate even with chaos res of 75%

the only counter is playing CI and ignore his PA damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info