Dual Claw Build

So, I am trying out a dual claw build, since I think it is neat. I mainly play solo, and I don't need to make a 'perfect' character or anything, so far I am just trying to get most/all of the claw and dual wield skills.
I havent played all that much, and not for a long while. There has been a lot of changes since I played last too.
Anyway, If anyone notices anything I am missing, or has any suggestions for me, it would be appreciated. I have not decided which skills to go for first in the game, and which to leave for later. I also have 12 points unspent, so suggestions for those would help. I am not sure what to go for in terms of keystone skills, or armour/evasion//health/energy shield/etc.

Here is my build so far:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYBCQOHBbUISQlYC8ERlhHVFLAVIBX2Ff0Y2xm0G60e3yEDIWAi6ipNLOkuCDB8Ne867T8nRPtF9EcGSshLHEwtT1ZRR1boVvpXl1uvXotgQWJ5Y3BkCWSvZfFngGqVbTdttG6qb1d08XfXfyt_xoFBgh6CU4Lkg72IQoo4iq-NgY2_j8GP-pARkoCT_JVmmhefgqgHstyzP7TFtfK42bt8vqe-vMGLwcXC7MrTz-nQCdDQ037T_NYH26fb590N3Ujd5-CV5ojo1uuO7BjuDu967-P8xf1g

Edit - also, is there any way to see what the totals for strength/dexterity/intelligence/evasion/etc would be on that skill tree?
Last edited by 1xtab on Mar 20, 2015, 11:39:44 PM
The nearly complete lack of defensive nodes like Life/ES/Evasion/Armour/Resist probably won't make you happy with this build, especially when you mostly play alone. You should sacrifice a lot of damage nodes for defensive ones. Eg. 150% increased life is not unusual. You'll still be able to kill the mobs, but it's better it takes two more seconds than to hit the resurrect button and to lose XP all the time.

To see a more detailed skill tree, use https://poebuilder.com
Thanks for your input. I was afraid that I wouldnt get an answer at all.
Thanks also for the link to the other skill tree. I am checking it out now.

I realized that I am a bit lacking in defensive skills, and I was thinking of taking 'cloth and chain' maybe. For now, I was really just trying to grab all the claw and dual wield skills.
That also reminds me - I havent played for a long while, and I am wondering if the skill tree changed a bit - I remember there being three 'raker' skills, but 'soul raker' is the only one I can find now. Am I remembering wrong, or was it changed?
So, I added 'cloth and chain', and still have some points left (maybe I'll add 'thick skin'), but I still have no keystones... is that okay?

Any other ideas for dual claws?
Last edited by 1xtab on Mar 31, 2015, 2:39:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info