weird spam

Lately I have been getting some very weird spam on my website.

Not really sure what they are pushing, but I really need to remember to copy some for you.

The one about pasta was too funny.
Pasta spam, sounds like a bloody awful meal that I'd only eat if the cupboards were bare and I had the mad munchies.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

You'll read it and like it mister!
Pasta sounds like my next meal.^^
Sure, I talk about how funny the spam has been lately and I get this instead today.

Spoiler
Log into your Premium Member account to access the Sponsor Discount code for this offer.

Bastards are stalking me! I know it!
This one was directed at BMBI I believe.

No one can deny that there is a lot to be gained from a physical aspect from training well and putting in the effort required to build your muscles.

This stated their purpose so well.

All other layers are drawn dynamically on top of these cached products, improving user performance and overall usability drastically.

Not sure why this one is here at all.

py provides operational delivery in Moscow and the Moscow region can receive the order the next day or even the day of order.
"
Moonyu wrote:
This one was directed at BMBI I believe.

No one can deny that there is a lot to be gained from a physical aspect from training well and putting in the effort required to build your muscles.

This stated their purpose so well.

All other layers are drawn dynamically on top of these cached products, improving user performance and overall usability drastically.

Not sure why this one is here at all.

py provides operational delivery in Moscow and the Moscow region can receive the order the next day or even the day of order.

Maybe putin tried to buy your book but the sanctions dont allow him to get it.
Huh?

P Pinsky, Ellen,Penny, Jack, Lenni Pomerantz, MarkPovill, Gary and Ira*.

That was all that was left. No links, no anything.
I like this one. Got a real feel to it.

If staying at residence, on the other hand, If staying at your house appears to be risky, search for a more secure spot in the neighborhood the sooner the better.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I like this one. Got a real feel to it.

If staying at residence, on the other hand, If staying at your house appears to be risky, search for a more secure spot in the neighborhood the sooner the better.

Thats pure gold, i think i do that some day.^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info