AU/USD Ex rate is so bad, Will this stop you buying a supporter pack?

Its gotten pretty rough this year for Australia, not sure if I want to buy a supporter pack. Exchange rate is 1:0.78, or 1:0.74 on paypal (worth it for small transactions less than $500 since you may avoid some bank fees)
I made a similar post a few weeks back in GD (after the last comic purchase)... it will definitely be a factor in deciding my POE spend. An unfortunate part of life.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
We are currently burning down banks, so no dept but also no gain.

Spoiler
We could start printing Reichsmark again for paying back Greekredits, just add some extradditional zeroes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Well, it could be worse:
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
The Euro went from close to $1.40 per €1 to $1.06 per €1. So I know that feel :(
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 19, 2015, 10:05:47 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
The Euro went from close to $1.40 per €1 to $1.06 per €1. So I know that feel :(
Master plan
  • Buy Euros
  • Wait for Euros to go up
  • Buy USD
  • Profit!!!

If only it worked that way *sob*.
I dunno what's worse: That the $US is only the best of a bad lot, or that people actually believe that's so, when it's that belief that keeps the $US afloat in the first place. "Full faith and credit" ain't gonna pay the bills down the road, baby. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Mar 19, 2015, 12:52:22 PM
best moneys

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info