Question about 1 Month Torment/Bloodlines Prizes

If we complete a challenge will we be in a lottery to win those set? or is it an automatic win? Sorry to ask a dumb question. I did the other 1 month league i didn't win anything.
"
If we complete a challenge will we be in a lottery to win those set? or is it an automatic win? Sorry to ask a dumb question. I did the other 1 month league i didn't win anything.

There is no lottery. It is based solely on completing the challenges. Everyone who completes the challenges gets armour pieces.

Complete all four challenges, and you will get the whole set for that event.

Last edited by Qarl on Mar 18, 2015, 10:19:01 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"

There is no lottery. It is based solely on completing the challenges. Everyone who completes the challenges gets armour pieces.

Complete all four challenges, and you will get the whole set for that event.

Thank you for the clarification. Appreciate it! :) Going to try my best!
I'm actually going to have to play HC as well as SC - there is no way I can pass up that sweet looking armor set.

I'm going to die so many times :(

WTB Carry.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Mar 18, 2015, 10:28:38 PM
It has been a long time since I've played HC, gonna have to learn the bloodlines mods in softcore first. Red is my favorite color so I obviously cannot pass up the set.

"
I'm actually going to have to play HC as well as SC - there is no way I can pass up that sweet looking armor set.

I'm going to die so many times :(

WTB Carry.

That motivation! I know what you are going through lols. Goodluck

"
Septile wrote:
It has been a long time since I've played HC, gonna have to learn the bloodlines mods in softcore first. Red is my favorite color so I obviously cannot pass up the set.

Pretty much the same exact reason here. Then again i haven't attempt to try any new type of hardcore league out. :x always been to scared. wells... First time for everything!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info