Exiletrade : Exchange your currencies easily

"
Alysma wrote:
Exilebro was/will be taken down by the creator - real life threats aren't fun... So, better luck with your site, OP.

Wow, real life threats for? a path of exile exchange website? what the hell, really, it's sad to read something like that, he made a website to help people, and it's free of course, and in counterparty, he get threats and troll abuses...
Hey guys, firstly, thanks for your support messages. I read with interest your suggestions, and i worked on 2 news features :

1)Reputation system
you can now rate users and see the member's reputations directly from the offers list..

-> the number between "(" and ")" is the current reputation of the user.

I added this feature for 2 reasons :

-To prevent from liars, for example, if i want to attract a lot of people, i'll put a new offer with crazy rates like (i have 1 exalted and i want 25 chaos), but in the game, when someone ask me to exchange, i reply "hum sorry, but i changed my rates, it's now 35 chaos for 1 ex, so you, you just have to down my reputation.

-To reward the good dealers of course.

2)Multiple league support
Anyone can now trade currencies in standard, hardcore, torment/bloodlines, torment/bloodlines hardcore.

I hope you'll enjoy these new features :)

Soon, i'll improve the graphics, and i will try optimize my code to get the website faster.
Last edited by wickedprayer on Mar 24, 2015, 2:42:31 PM
Untill someone can check and ajust the true price each day i don't see why a website like that (or more) could survive.

Ratio change each day, from each person.

Most of the people using that kind of website are flipper (1 ex for 46-50 Fuse....-_-)

your job is amazing, love the website and the look.

but i know that each time something like that was build, it's only favor the flipper, they set hight price, wait for ether a noob to go there or pm them IG, they say to look at your site, he say **hey everyone seem to trade 47 fuse for 1 ex) and will get screw.

Love the idea
Love the website
Hate the market since it's completely abused by flipper :S

If we could find a way to have something (or someone) log on PoE, and each /trade from 1 to 10 analysed, make a ratio and put it, each day, then it would be perfect since no one could mess the ratio.

but by letting people doing that, you are effectly helping noob to get screw, and flipper to get more money still !!!!

my 2 cents
Hi Daakutenshi, you are so right, but i have maybe an idea to get this problem solved.

As you said, the rates on the /trade channels are the "best" values. So, i think i'll create limits based on these values.

For example, if in game the current rates is 35chaos:1ex, i will put a limit based on :
1c / 35ex. I'll put "5%" (it's an example) as limit so :
minimum limit : 35 * 0.95 = 33.25 chaos (33)
maximum limit : 35 * 1.05 = 36.75 (37)

I think it's a good idea, but i'll have to update currency rates often, let me know if you have a better solution or suggestions.
"
wickedprayer wrote:
Hi Daakutenshi, you are so right, but i have maybe an idea to get this problem solved.

As you said, the rates on the /trade channels are the "best" values. So, i think i'll create limits based on these values.

For example, if in game the current rates is 35chaos:1ex, i will put a limit based on :
1c / 35ex. I'll put "5%" (it's an example) as limit so :
minimum limit : 35 * 0.95 = 33.25 chaos (33)
maximum limit : 35 * 1.05 = 36.75 (37)

I think it's a good idea, but i'll have to update currency rates often, let me know if you have a better solution or suggestions.

No, you really shouldn't. Free market and all, if someone wants to sell his orbs cheap as fuck, let him. Or if someone wants to overpay for orbs just because he needs them now, let him.

Exilebro was fine as it was by its functionality.

"
You have to select which currencies you want/offer, then indicate your IGN, and click on "add offer". Each members can have a maximum of 5 offers, and a maximum of 15 offers posted / day

How do you verify the user? How do you limit the offers? Does it show people that are online only?
Last edited by Grughal on Mar 24, 2015, 5:25:56 PM
"
How do you verify the user?

How i verify a user? if he exist on path of exile? Clearly, i can't verify if the member exists in path of exile.

"
How do you limit the offers?

Currently, there is no limit for offers, you can sell an exalted for 500 chromatics if you want.

"
Does it show people that are online only?

No, but i'll add some filters in the offers search form, and you'll be able to select only online members.
"
it's cool to see the continuing trend of players supporting the games infrastructure with their own creations. Obviously not an excuse for GGG to skip improving trade/QoL stuff, but its good that some voids can be filled in the interim.

This.

"
Alysma wrote:
Exilebro was/will be taken down by the creator - real life threats aren't fun... So, better luck with your site, OP.

These are the consequences of the developers not prioritizing and taking care of developing and implementing such an important feature as the proper trade system this game needs.

"
Reputation system added ! | 2015-03-24
(leftover space)

"
News - New features and more.. | 2015-03-20
(leftover dot)

"
Welcome ! | 2015-03-18
(leftover space)

Need to fix that. Grammar is important.

Edit: There are a lot of other grammar mistakes, not capitalized "I", leftover spaces between signs, the capitalized "o" in "Path of Exile", etc. Grammar adds credibility. I'd look for someone to help you with that before posting there :) My advice.
Last edited by Samkiud on Mar 24, 2015, 5:44:39 PM
Fixed ;), thank you. And for the prices limit, i will think about it, but to be honest, i don't think a limit will change anything about rates, because the biggest part of players know the prices, and won't buy or sell something is the price is totally wrong.

(And, for the grammar, i really try to do my best, also, i will improve myself in this language.)
Last edited by wickedprayer on Mar 24, 2015, 5:46:43 PM
"
wickedprayer wrote:
"
How do you verify the user?

How i verify a user? if he exist on path of exile? Clearly, i can't verify if the member exists in path of exile.

No, I mean, how do you stop people from posting as me for example? How do you make sure the guy posting the offers is actually the guy he says to be?

"
wickedprayer wrote:

"
How do you limit the offers?

Currently, there is no limit for offers, you can sell an exalted for 500 chromatics if you want.

I mean the daily offer limit (15?). By IP? Or by username? Why do you limit it anyway?

"
wickedprayer wrote:

"
Does it show people that are online only?

No, but i'll add some filters in the offers search form, and you'll be able to select only online members.

Definately should do this or it gets messy real fast.
"
No, I mean, how do you stop people from posting as me for example? How do you make sure the guy posting the offers is actually the guy he says to be?

Yeah, it's right ! I will solve that in priority. (I will just add the IGN as an account setting)

"
I mean the daily offer limit (15?). By IP? Or by username? Why do you limit it anyway?

Every offers are in the database, and when you "delete" an offer, it's still in the database, it's just a "disabled offer"... So, for the limit, if you've posted 15 offers in a day, you won't be able to post more. And, daily offers limit is not working with the IP, because there is already a feature against multi-account.

"

Definately should do this or it gets messy real fast.

Yes, it's true, but, i will only be able to check who is online on the website, not directly in Path Of Exile, also, when you're logged on my website, i think you can login yourself in game, so it's not really a problem.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info