Exiletrade : Exchange your currencies easily

Hello everyone, i'm Sabiaryl, a Path Of Exile player from 2 years, and i made a little currencies exchange website.

Why i made this website?
To be honest, i'm really tired to use the regular in game trade chat, because it's spammed, and if you want to sell something, you have to spam too or a few people will see your announce.

How it works?
(The website is available ONLY for standard ATM)
The website is really simple to use, you have to indicate which currency you want and which currency you have... Example, if i have chromatics and if i want exalted, i'll select them like this :

Then i click on "Search", and the website show me the results like this :

As you can see, you can contact directly the player in game with his "in game name", or you can message him on the website, and also, you can visit his page to check all his offers.

You can also create an offer if you need some currencies, it's really easy too :

You have to select which currencies you want/offer, then indicate your IGN, and click on "add offer". Each members can have a maximum of 5 offers, and a maximum of 15 offers posted / day.

What are the rules?
The main rules are simple :
-No insults / offense / racism in messages
-No Real Money trade
-No Multi-account using

---

I hope you'll enjoy this project, anyway, i'm not a professional developper, i do that as a hobby, so, if there is professional developpers here, don't be so rude ahah, i'll do my best to improve the website if you like the project.

If you have any suggestion, question, please leave it, i'll reply. Thank you guys.
Last edited by wickedprayer on Mar 24, 2015, 5:47:27 PM
Looks good! Wish we had this in place earlier.. could have been useful to me this league.

Will give it a try OP, thanks for your post and for the hard work!
Shit rates will make all currency trading sites obsolete.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Mar 18, 2015, 1:03:38 PM
"
Looks good! Wish we had this in place earlier.. could have been useful to me this league.

Will give it a try OP, thanks for your post and for the hard work!

Thank you for the support, i will add leagues in the future ;)

"
Shit rates will make all currency trading sites obsolete.

I understand, but the rates on Exiletrade are not supposed to be the rates in game, but the rates on the website, sorry, but i don't think people will looking on my website for rates instead of "another famous rates website" or directly in game.

Hum, sorry... i forgot to put the URL... (Stress OP).
Last edited by wickedprayer on Mar 18, 2015, 1:14:24 PM
Don't we already have Exilebro for this?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Oh, yeah, i didn't knew this website, anyway, i'll improve it, and i have many idea about some new features...
Exilebro was/will be taken down by the creator - real life threats aren't fun... So, better luck with your site, OP.
Last edited by Alysma on Mar 18, 2015, 4:46:52 PM
Nice i like it :)
And i will use this
"
Alysma wrote:
Exilebro was/will be taken down by the creator - real life threats aren't fun... So, better luck with your site, OP.

Holy shit.

What the heck is wrong with people? Did the guy get named anywhere?

ONTOPIC: I'm not likely to use the site, but it's cool to see the continuing trend of players supporting the games infrastructure with their own creations. Obviously not an excuse for GGG to skip improving trade/QoL stuff, but its good that some voids can be filled in the interim.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Alysma wrote:

Hah, didn't know about that. Didn't something similar happen with PoExplorer?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info