They're going to nerf crit

"
johnKeys wrote:
"
"
kinglouis wrote:
inb4 all the qq when they add crit immune bosses and crit resistant mobs.

I would love that. We have crit damage mobs anyways, why not crit immune or resistant?

only if we can have some actual crit resistance nodes in tree.
accessible for all classes.

No, only for mobs, not for players. Mobs should be dangerous to players, but as it stands, players are the only dangerous thing in this game.
It's MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!

Although further nerfs to crits would make it disappear entirely by its current state.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
Crit OP? Better nerf Irelia.

Anywhore, crit IS too op at the moment. It yields you FAR to much DPS at the cost of nothing. And that is, yes, one word: STUPID! If you choose not to go crit, you pass up a lot of DPS. And that is so far from "diversity" you can come.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
cost of nothing .... lol whatever
"
chromafunk wrote:

How a cute way to participate in a debate. Ok, I guess I'll have to force some arguments out of you.

Yes, "at the cost of nothing". Going crit, do you have to sacrifice any life nodes? No. Do you have to sacrifice any resistances? No. So more or less at the cost of nothing - as in; you don't have to sacrifice anything to go crit. It's just a better option. No matter what. Every time.

And that is stupid.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
chromafunk wrote:

How a cute way to participate in a debate. Ok, I guess I'll have to force some arguments out of you.

Yes, "at the cost of nothing". Going crit, do you have to sacrifice any life nodes? No. Do you have to sacrifice any resistances? No. So more or less at the cost of nothing - as in; you don't have to sacrifice anything to go crit. It's just a better option. No matter what. Every time.

And that is stupid.

Um, not to rain on your parade young padawan but im sure people could sacrifice life nodes or defenses for crit, but isnt that the point? Killing mobs with tons of crit damage before they ever get even 1 hit in on you? I think crit chance needs a cap of 30% and crit multi needs a cap of 300%.
"
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
chromafunk wrote:

And that is stupid.

Um, not to rain on your parade young padawan but im sure people could sacrifice life nodes or defenses for crit, but isnt that the point? Killing mobs with tons of crit damage before they ever get even 1 hit in on you? I think crit chance needs a cap of 30% and crit multi needs a cap of 300%.

I'm not young nor on a parade. And yes, people could sacrifice life nodes for crit. My point is just that you don't HAVE to. You can go as tanky as normal AND have tons of crit damage. You can easy get 70-80 crit chance with 4-5000 life. Crit HAS to change, for the sake of diversity.
After Crit is down what will be next on the witch hunt for diversity. o.o
"
Phrazz wrote:

I'm not young nor on a parade. And yes, people could sacrifice life nodes for crit. My point is just that you don't HAVE to. You can go as tanky as normal AND have tons of crit damage. You can easy get 70-80 crit chance with 4-5000 life. Crit HAS to change, for the sake of diversity.

You're trying to have a rational conversation with Dirk about a popular game mechanic. I suggest you rethink that strategy.

Crit needs to be reworked not because crit is too strong, but because nothing else can get a boost without the crit version going further into the stratosphere.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Again
And
Again
And
Again
Forever

Time is a flat circle.