They're going to nerf crit

I wouldn't mind a heavy nerf to crit, tbh. Resolute Technique is the only way I can stomach playing melee. Missing attacks is just too annoying.
yes. yes they will.

"
morbo wrote:
1.4 = Path of Melee RT

Spoiler
mwahahahaaha!! finally...
I hope..

hmm... no.

I wonder which will come first: risk/reward or melee being powerful and cookie-cutting?
a.k.a hell freezes over, or alien invasion?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I'ce heard from reluable sources, that they will either do nothing at all, or cap both chance to 80% and damage to 500%.
therefore not really a nerf hammer.
No Problem,
Exile
I heard they will nerf block !!!!

ho wait
Forum pvp
And if they do ?
We just go back to our old AS builds ^^
AS builds deserve a come back ^^
"
Again
And
Again
And
Again

Until it's fully gone

JUST A REMINDER

WRRRRRRRRRRRY.

I've gotta admit, at the end there I first read it as WACRRRRRRRRRY and I was impressed at how you were reminding people about warcries and the probable coming changes to Enduring Cry and Immortal Call.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
johnKeys wrote:
yes. yes they will.

"
morbo wrote:
1.4 = Path of Melee RT

Spoiler
I hope..

hmm... no.

I wonder which will come first: risk/reward or melee being powerful and cookie-cutting?
a.k.a hell freezes over, or alien invasion?

Right around the time the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
morbo wrote:
1.4 = Path of Melee RT

Spoiler

I hope..

Path of RT Melee was Domination Days. But hey, history does repeat itself :>
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
If Path of Ranged turned into Path of Melee PoE will go ded... like very ded bro.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
nerf crit, nerf TS, nerf KB, nerf Cwdt EC.

Love summoner, love totem

next.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info