Feedback from Season 2

yup, rangergayson. but i think he kinda desire that cause every single piece of his gear is mirrored or mirror worthy..
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
I think this can all be traced back to the many "more" multipliers inherit to trap/mine and its supports. Not so much the mirrored or non mirrored gear involved. Then back to my argument in which I pointed out traps should be more of tool and not a 1hit kill option for bow users. While a dedicated trapper, where it's there only means to attack should be getting good damage. Still not 1 hit kill power versus big hp/es pools and also not enough to 1shot someone using say...block and 6k hp for example.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 8, 2015, 4:42:18 PM
"
Alea wrote:
"
Dethklok wrote:

Your the only one whos mentioning Standard Im talking about temp leagues.

Oh, then GOOD LUCK doing that with leap slam & herald of ash.

Thanks for the useless post. Next time take your own advice and post something constructive.

Is every trap 1 shotting you? Do you even know how/when to use leapslam + Hoa or are you leaping all over the map without a clue?
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dethklok wrote:
"
Alea wrote:
"
Dethklok wrote:

Your the only one whos mentioning Standard Im talking about temp leagues.

Oh, then GOOD LUCK doing that with leap slam & herald of ash.

Thanks for the useless post. Next time take your own advice and post something constructive.

Is every trap 1 shotting you? Do you even know how/when to use leapslam + Hoa or are you leaping all over the map without a clue?
so youre saying mobility is a thing now. Thought it was about standing still spamming skills. Til
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
so youre saying mobility is a thing now. Thought it was about standing still spamming skills. Til

You obviously didnt read Mullas guide noob :P
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Ya
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 8, 2016, 6:13:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info