Flickery floor when overlapping paths in HO

heya.

Not sure if I'm in the correct section of the forum. If not, sorry for that, but here goes.

I have paved my HO with the path object. Many people "complain" that the floor is buggy, cause when you walk/run you see the floor flicker. Today I had enough of it and started to remove path-objects.

While doing that I noticed that some areas started to stop flickering when I removed a path-obj. After some trying I saw that it occurs when you overlap a path-obj. over another one. Now I removed all of the paths and trying to be very accurate when placing a path-obj to avoid the flickering on the edges of the path-obj. Unfortunately the paths do have jags, so it's a painstaking progress.

One of you knows if there is another ay to avoid the flicking with the use of the path-obj? It's (almost) impossible cause the paths aren't straight.

Thanks for the help in advance.
Last edited by HydraNL on Mar 16, 2015, 6:41:21 PM
This happens quite often if one uses the same path tile because both path objects are on the same layer it seems. Some seem to be on a lower/higher layer so they do not flicker.
Bumping
IGN: Vexivian

Vexivian-Loot.filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405454

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info