Leo leveling is stupid

well, i wanna create only 1 hideout, and thats leos. Every other hideout can be easily done solo, by doing quest ingame, but not for leo.

why ?

i wanted to have leo at level 3 minimum, tried in SC, not possible.
nearly noone playing PVP, and if, only level 80-90 i see,. which 1 shot me, and i cannot do damage to them.
Whats a stupid retarded logic, to have only 2 pvp mode, +28 -28 level ? on bith being 1 shoted ? This is real pvp you think ?

If i created auto char PVP 28, im again 1shoted.

From this point of view, leveling leo, is extremely painfull, boring and slow.
So if i wanna his hideout, i have to level at least to 80, to be able to win some pvp ?

im interested only in his hideout, not in PVP at all, and will never play it again, when i get it (mybe 1 day).

bad mechanics with his hideout-

120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
Last bumped on May 19, 2016, 3:41:03 PM
"
Armorpiercer wrote:
well, i wanna create only 1 hideout, and thats leos. Every other hideout can be easily done solo, by doing quest ingame, but not for leo.

why ?

i wanted to have leo at level 3 minimum, tried in SC, not possible.
nearly noone playing PVP, and if, only level 80-90 i see,. which 1 shot me, and i cannot do damage to them.
Whats a stupid retarded logic, to have only 2 pvp mode, +28 -28 level ? on bith being 1 shoted ? This is real pvp you think ?

If i created auto char PVP 28, im again 1shoted.

From this point of view, leveling leo, is extremely painfull, boring and slow.
So if i wanna his hideout, i have to level at least to 80, to be able to win some pvp ?

im interested only in his hideout, not in PVP at all, and will never play it again, when i get it (mybe 1 day).

bad mechanics with his hideout-

Why should you be able to get his hideout without pvping?
I want to be able to get zana's level 8 hideout without doing maps or missions.
Zana's leveling is stupid.
just like the mtx hideout decoration for number of challenges done is only obtainable by doing challenges so is a good leo hideout only obtainable through pvp

I also want a cool mtx for the new challenges without playing the temp leagues :/
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Agree with you, OP.

Currently, the Leo portion of PoE is horribly broken. One of the most poorly thought out additions to PoE in recent times. Hopefully GGG decides to revisit the design in order to make it more palatable going forward.
"
Agree with you, OP.

Currently, the Leo portion of PoE is horribly broken. One of the most poorly thought out additions to PoE in recent times. Hopefully GGG decides to revisit the design in order to make it more palatable going forward.

thx. im just saying the method of the leveling is stupid, because +28 -28 PvP is nonsense for new players. they get one shoted in both ways, and thus, leveling leo (even to level 3) is pain in a..

The PvP isnt attractive in this game. not at all. nobody plays it, and those who do, will one shot you, and you cannot do damage to them (level 30 versus level 92 is GREAT balance)

pfff. Poor design i say.

there should be adjustment made to PvP mechanics, and ofc, make border jesus crist.

10-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100

how can i level leo , being oneshoted as level 30 from 80-90 levels all the way, and EVEN, some stay still, they have so much life regen/LL, i cannot hurt them at all ?
no PVP balance. shitty design.
and getting +80 exp to leo, when you need 4200 exp to level 3 is .... you know what i mean.

for new players, there is sign. Do your char to level 80+, otherwise you are not able to level leo at least to level 3, and get his hideout. (which is for me, the only one nice created).

120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
Last edited by Armorpiercer on Mar 16, 2015, 1:03:47 PM
"
Armorpiercer wrote:
"
Agree with you, OP.

thx. im just saying the method of the leveling is stupid, because +28 -28 PvP is nonsense for new players. they get one shoted in both ways, and thus, leveling leo (even to level 3) is pain in a..

The PvP isnt attractive in this game. not at all. nobody plays it, and those who do, will one shot you, and you cannot do damage to them (level 30 versus level 92 is GREAT balance)

pfff. Poor design i say.

there should be adjustment made to PvP mechanics, and ofc, make border jesus crist.

10-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100

how can i level leo , being oneshoted as level 30 from 80-90 levels all the way, and EVEN, some stay still, they have so much life regen/LL, i cannot hurt them at all ?
no PVP balance. shitty design.
and getting +80 exp to leo, when you need 4200 exp to level 3 is .... you know what i mean.

for new players, there is sign. Do your char to level 80+, otherwise you are not able to level leo at least to level 3, and get his hideout. (which is for me, the only one nice created).

there's LLD and HLD border already, as well as a MLD though it doesnt have its own queue
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
so a level 90 wont be able to face a lvl 91 because they are suddenly much more different than an 81 and a 90

@OP if you want to level leo to 3 I suggest you buy geofri's or 2x ungils and get a friend to que up with you at a time when few are quing. Get a few wins and voila, lvl 3 ez pz.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Man, level 8 leo hideout is an endgame goal. If you're level 30, and thats your highest level character, you've barely scratched the surface of this game. You need to focus on pve, making a good build, then worry about the dumb little stuff like having a perfect hideout. If you want a nice hideout without having to play the game, start playing The Sims, dude.
"
Alea wrote:

Following revious league i guess Leo leveling will be "nerfed"/easier, like it was done with others masters :)

GGG's already confirmed that leo leveling will be made easier in the next leagues, as it's clearly somwhat too long right now, especially off-season

(made my leo lv5 without any event, was kinda long/hell lol)
well, its long time leveling, will be shorter in april, but...

From my point of view... you have nearly no possibilites to level him as other master at least to level 3 if you are around level40 char.

That alone is bad mechanics, i say.

ye, and i personaly wouldnt play ANY pvp in this game, if possible, so why no giving at least level 3 for microtransation ?

I would do that, if you ask me. Dont like Pvp here.

ofc, best would be, remove PVP leveling, which is boring, shitty, no fun.
And give there regular quests, like other masters have.

But I understand, some clever head, dont think so.
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info