Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

First time I get a decent rolled dagger drop

damn chroma thats a seriously GG dagger mate. Id be tempted to eternal that thing for future safety and then yolo exalt it and live with whatever you get. Could hit hybrid phys, flat ele, wed, mana leech, life leech, a number of useful things could pop up if youre going to use it.
thanks Snorkle, yeah it is hard to get a roll like that naturally dropping !

Wait .. can you eternal / exalt after you add a master mod ?

Then it would be glorious to get the hybrid phys !
Last edited by chromafunk on Mar 16, 2015, 2:43:02 PM
im fairly sure you can, now that you ask Im not sure ive actually tried it though. Imo its worth the exalt, any day, and maybe 6 months from now youre rich and will wish you haddent ruined it with a single yolo shot so imo, prob worth 1 eternal just for the future. People use masters to block stats for exalting, like you block a suffix with 1 stat to make sure you are only exalting prefixes etc. Theres master mods like cannot roll attack stats or caster stats etc so im fairly sure theyre used in combo with et/ex and then scrubbed after.
Yeah I know the can't roll caster mods one ... it might be worth a try. Right now I have no plans on using it as I already have a better dagger, but could be a good project for the future, it's a keeper !

EDIT: Just curious, what would be the approximate investment to get T1 or T2 hybrid ?
Last edited by chromafunk on Mar 16, 2015, 3:06:26 PM
"Decent" huh? :P that's insane dagger considering no eternals were used.

If this is the level of gear people expect to find (I'm not saying anyone in this thread does but in general) and then complaining because "nothing good ever drops"... well, no wonder.

"
chromafunk wrote:
Yeah I know the can't roll caster mods one ... it might be worth a try. Right now I have no plans on using it as I already have a better dagger, but could be a good project for the future, it's a keeper !

EDIT: Just curious, what would be the approximate investment to get T1 or T2 hybrid ?

honestly, probably an absurd amount. I have no idea about the real chances, but with the price of eternals now days if it took you 30 attempts you could have bought a second hand mirrored dagger. If you alt a dagger and aug it for free if it rolls solo suffix, discount any attempts that roll flat phys or normal % phys as youve already crossed those off the list, see how often hybrid phys t1/t2 comes up i guess, for a little preview of what it would be like to blow say 40 eternals and 40 exalts on one. 30 eternals alone is like 120 - 150 ex now? I got a dragon hunger for about 160 I think with the colours i wanted.
are you guys really debating on "who has the best wand" ...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Not worth the attempt then ... I will roll the highest master crit roll and leave it like that.
My best rare drop ever, and back when Hybrid Phys % was a thing:

And lets be honest, your dagger can probably out-DPS this :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Mar 17, 2015, 7:00:26 AM
That is a nice mace ;) The problem is that you have Cold resistance instead of crit. Crit chance would make it better ! And yeah I miss the hybrid mod on masters ... :D I could've made a really nice dagger with that mod !

But I will just leave it like this, not sure If I will make use of it or sell it, cause I have a Loath Bane already ...

Might be very useful for another char I was planning or just to get some cash :D
Last edited by chromafunk on Mar 17, 2015, 7:48:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info