Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

since im not allowed to defend myself from OT criticisms in the OT forum for being OT...

First off, i wont deny deceptionist was clever. But there is a HUGE difference between us. He first would post nonsense, muddying the waters of real philosophy. And then use subtle misdirects and rhetoric to annoy.
I on the other hand post real information. And defend it with direct insight.

Where was i arguing about who has a bigger intellect? I think you are confusing real intelligence with pretentious egomaniacs. Perhaps you see that as a threat. But you shouldnt. You should actually listen to what i have to say. Nothing i have said has in any way been offensive or harmful to anyone on any level.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
zzzz....

(I'm getting sleepy)

This topic has nothing to do with your fatigue.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
I don't know what's going on here.

I had a post nuked from orbit without so much as a beg your pardon. I Feel for you SC as I didn't see anything you posted that was offensive on any level. Just differing opinions on what's relevant.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
totalbackline wrote:

HO HO HO!
So... x = 7 ?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"On Probation"
wat
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
wat

fat
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Deceptionist is back? I like that guy. So true what the OP said about his comments tho. He makes some interesting music. I think his youtube name is 'shadow verse'.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info