World First? PoE made my GPU blow up!

http://i.imgur.com/B8RBZSo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CWHy9k3.jpg

So I was mapping on my 69 Shadow when all of a sudden I got Blue Screened with some crazy errrors related to my graphics card. I can play Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy 14 on ultra settings but PoE causes my GPU to committ suicide? For some reason I find this really funny and it has to be a World First.
IGN: DabrixRN
Not world first, my gts450 got burned while traded in some heavy fire themed hideout. And is that t220hd model ?

I took your first link and put it between the Img/Img (minus the brackets)

Click on the Image tab above the dialog box and insert your photo that way. Works the same with linking videos using the URL tab.
Its the 2300. I jacked it from my patent's kitchen when i moved. It kinda sucks and 1900x1200 looks like ass but better than nothing and it was free.

I couldnt remember if you could imbed images so thanks. Im on my phone so was hard tryin to post
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Mar 15, 2015, 5:46:45 PM
I like me the cookbook under the monitor. Kinda fitting or foreboding?
"
Moonyu wrote:
I like me the cookbook under the monitor. Kinda fitting or foreboding?

If only it was the anarchists cook book. Although that wouldn't be that fitting since PoE is a very capitalist game.
Last edited by Cipherz on Mar 15, 2015, 8:46:00 PM
That sucks op, unless you were using discharge with Lagner then I have no sympathy :)
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
Cipherz wrote:
since PoE is a very capitalist game.

it's a communist game, at least in /global 820
F
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

So I was mapping on my 69 Shadow when all of a sudden I got Blue Screened with some crazy errrors related to my graphics card. I can play Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy 14 on ultra settings but PoE causes my GPU to committ suicide? For some reason I find this really funny and it has to be a World First.

Did you even consider the more rational possibility that your GPU was already dying and that it died while you were playing PoE, just as if you were playing any other game at that moment ? I guess not. If my GPU dies when I'm playing X or using Y on my PC, I won't jump to the conclusion that X or Y killed my GPU, because it's more than likely that the hardware itself is the first suspect. The "nothing on my end" mindset make people do some weird reasoning : "1/ I was playing PoE ; 2/ My GPU died while playing PoE ; 3/I was playing other games on max settings and my GPU didn't die while playing them. 4/Therefore, PoE killed my GPU". Hu ?
IGN : @Morgoth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info