last man on Earth

Anyone else seen this show?

I like the concept, but I think they dropped the ball already in the he first opening.

Should have taken more time to show him adapting to being alone.
Nobody has seen this? Damn....maybe I am the last man in OT...
Its a clever comedy, but I really think they should have left the woman's part out for a couple of episodes.

Although I really like Dunst (hope i spelled that right). She's got great timing.
The woman is Kristen Schaal. I had to look it up, but she's funny as hell.
Fuck, i would call being the last man on earth 'paradise'.

There is very little i desire in this world, and almost all of that desire stems from resisting the influence of others.

When all other people are eliminated, my only desires would be for existence(food/water/warmth/etc), lack of pain, and curiosity.

Being forced to operate in our current social systems is a huge drag. And being forced to interact with irrational and competitive people is just a pain in the ass.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
It's okay so far, but I think that the third character was brought in too soon.
Kristen Schaal is a horse.

She's also really good in Flight of the Concords.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Kristen Schaal is a horse.

That's part of the joke. No she is not a beauty, but she is very funny. Also haven't seen the new episode yet. I'm watching it on replay when I got time.
Kristen Schaal is a horse refers to her last stand up special that didn't go so great. She is still awesome in my book tho.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/04/what-happened-on-kristen-schaals-hour-special.html

It was so awkward and so brilliant at the same time.

On Topic: I haven't seen the show as yet but I'm intrigued enough to have a look see.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Last edited by Hardlicker on Mar 15, 2015, 8:21:35 PM
"

so you have some vague clue what you're talking about next time you post in this thread. The topic is not 'what Skycore thinks of the world'. It's a TV show.

So i dont have a clue?

That's not disrespectful, hostile, or antagonistic at all. /sarcasm

I have a deeper issue with your comment though. Its about 'focus'. What do we spend our time thinking about? Fiction and TV shows in this particular case.

I tried to elevate the discussion to more of a philosophical level. Rather than the much lower level of actresses and fiction. I tried to inject some illumination on our desires. Some critique on society and irrational/ competitive people. Information which may be useful. But moreso, it established a higher level train of thought.

And then you respond with a very rude attack that completely ignores everything iv tried to accomplish.

Im very aware of the show.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info