Storm Headed for New Zealand

One of the strongest storms ever recorded just destroyed the islands of Vanuatu and is headed towards New Zealand. Luckily it will not be nearly as powerful when it reaches NZ, but lets give our thoughts out to everyone effected and soon to be effected by Pam!
Dam that guy exploiting Level 40 storm gem with level 21 AoE with aoe nodes :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Dam that guy exploiting Level 40 storm gem with level 21 AoE with aoe nodes :(

more like cyclone CoC with double corrupted full white prismatic
I need more purple titles
Its nice here for a change. Mud season is in full swing.

Good luck ya fruits.
Spoiler
you are named after the fruit right?
It was totally fine here in Auckland. It's raining, but mildly. Sounds like Vanuatu got hit pretty badly though.
I was just imagining Bex saving all the kittens in distress... Than I imagined Chris and Samantha entering the office greeted by hundreds of, "meows."
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 16, 2015, 6:06:03 PM
"
"
solwitch wrote:
I was just imagining Bex saving all the kittens in distress... Than I imagined Chris and Samantha entering the office greeted by hundreds of, "meows."

She'd save the frogs, first.

Ribbit!

I actually did save a kitten. That's a story for another day. Frogs don't need saving from rain! They love rain.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
"
solwitch wrote:

Ribbit!

I actually did save a kitten. That's a story for another day. Frogs don't need saving from rain! They love rain.

You have to tell us now ^.^ btw, I no longer can use the escape key... Lol. Yeah she decided to use my keyboard as her scratch pad... Yet again.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
"
solwitch wrote:

Ribbit!

Is it that day yet?
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1641740
My 6link collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1656425

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info