Some beta keys are harder to find than others [V2.0]

lurk the forums more and maybe ull get lucky xD
Would really like a key if possible!

Thank you!

yeah maybe wel all get fucking lucky like you people that register january this year and get invited , really a piss take
Last edited by pruden1989 on Jan 28, 2012, 10:23:35 AM
It's really not fair some people registered 3 days ago and get picked by that damn clock, some haven't even activated their keys, that's just insulting.
"
icarusv2x wrote:
It's really not fair some people registered 3 days ago and get picked by that damn clock, some haven't even activated their keys, that's just insulting.

Of course it's not fair, it's random. But if the devs only gave keys to people that can play 4 hours or more a day, and are capable of breaking the game on purpuse (what you need for a REAL (AKA professional) Game Tester), everybody would still be whining.

The problem is, it's really hard, if not impossible, to make a "fair" Beta invite system.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's a wibbly wobly timey wimey double signature line. I have a wibbly wobly timey wimey double signature line now. Wibbly wobly timey wimey double signature lines are cool" -the 11th Doctor
i can break any game for fun lol, ask the guys at king of kings. i found so many exploits and shared them with the world just to see how many people would do it....and it happend, did the same with drakensang lol
any beta keys out there been waiting for this game for a while
I would really love a beta key too, here's an idea: how about the GGG devs give all New Zealand IP users a key to promote the made and tested in NZ side of things? =D Then continue with the random beta giveaway for international followers.
Since 1st of March the price for vegetables in Romania has doubled. It is a true fact, you can google it. Therefor we should receive some keys to compensate the lack of vitamins in the future.
honestly i find this post insulting, publicly posting keys that have been used is like a slap in the face to people who are waiting for a key

You should run a competition and privately send out keys. not publicly like that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info