Opinions?

So I would love a little feedback

The plan is to be a CI Flameblast Burn Prolif build. Here is the passive tree

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAALKaQ1iHD-WVX4QhnDXzqujQKV8k3g6brSbHXz_k374iTJ7QMLL_BxX_GHNxWYxXXhq5tGSL0bAsNjUuuGyXZWzW5EVCnKzbFHwKESOL3AW-LesNtXGvpAp2upwjYJHF5FxwSaYx2njzsOOQitzFXKXGFwBpG19q5Y_165qyY99fsVSqNSRs22PFsLpSXhTT3IbDIDLTRdoLjhA5ISROTH-ZYieDDOspKb56DCUZxh2WvtzI0EFgsnLEFuNCBr9o6KPok2IVt1YHr7riT7TzVpoKbmjvAZkVHtQQy0V3ypLHljp1jjDYRlrFC

The thing is I dont feel like I have enough damage on the tree and would have to try extremely hard with the gear to make up for it. I was planning on using infernal mantle or searing touch.
Before anyone asks I was planning on taking added chaos damage support gem for flameblast to help take some ease off reflect which is the reason for the added chaos damage nodes. For that reason though I feel infernal mantle would be a better fit all around BUT searing touch is just fantastic for burn builds and I cant see a good situation to use both.

I also apologize for the short wall.
Last edited by Valineth on Mar 12, 2015, 11:08:43 PM
Chaos damage is very ineffective since it contributes nothing to the prolif and that's what the build is about.

The best strategy for reflect mitigation is to have high mana regen and run Arctic Armor.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info