How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

Regret only finding POE as late as I did. Not a single penny wasted here...

Wish I could say the same for some prior endeavors.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
I enjoyed the game but yeah a lot of regrets personally.

Looks like Aim_Deep was right lol

About :?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
77 stash tabs here only regret is well got suckered into this game without knowing that the most hardcore shit in poe is trading oriented...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Thinking about the money I've put into various MMOs and other games I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with my expenditure so far. I hope they bring out a new supporter pack with Act 4.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
I spent 0 and I regret not spending more.
6 stash tabs, no regret.
Not investing more ...
$2000. Regret I didn't get the eternal pack T.T
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
well game is p2w so got 50 stashtabs lol
I removed ALL supporter tags just so i dont peer pressure ppl into shit they dont wanna do... freedom of will and all that

PS the journeyman armor is cool well worth buying... but dont tell no one bout it

[Post Edited by Support]
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Mar 10, 2015, 1:12:01 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I removed ALL supporter tags just so i dont peer pressure ppl into shit they dont wanna do... freedom of will and all that

PS the journeyman armor is cool well worth buying... but dont tell no one bout it

[Post Edited by Support]

Think of it this way. Other developers may see all of the support tags and realize that people WILL monetarily back up a quality free to play, non pay to win model.

[Post Edited by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info