How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

I spent 100$ as a symbolic gesture since that's how much I spent on D3 and its expansion. I have no regrets as this game is spectacular.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
"
"
Varkorium wrote:
I am a cheap arse who never spends money on cosmetic stuff etc in games. I thought I would only ever buy a few stash tabs on poe, but here I am running around in my shiny armour. :P

Also, I have 5

He said "ragrets" not "regret orbs"

They are one and the same. I'd post the story to explain, but it still needs some editing.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Err, not sure.

-34 Stash tabs
-Seraph Armor set + Seraph Shield
-Tentacle Wings
-Seraph and Arctic weapon effects
-Effects for ~15 skills

I bought a bunch on discount, though.

No regrets here. I might put in moe money
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Mar 9, 2015, 4:32:46 PM
Gold Supporter - Heck yea, so many goodies, especially dat Gold Kiwi! Overall, just playing PoE for the first time got me really excited, so I got to Gold Supporter easily because I had so much fun in CB.

Divine Supporter (on top of also getting Regal) - Another no regret because of Tabula Rasa T-shirt and cool weapon effects.

Warrior Supporter - Still no regrets, but the perks were kinda lackluster.

Master Supporter - Dem MTX armor sets (best MTX ideas since Open Beta), and the concept arts! :D

The closest one I have possibly come to regret was the Warrior Supporter pack, but I still like it.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 9, 2015, 4:39:51 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Gold Supporter - Heck yea, so many goodies, especially dat Gold Kiwi! Overall, just playing PoE for the first time got me really excited, so I got to Gold Supporter easily because I had so much fun in CB.

Divine Supporter (on top of also getting Regal) - Another no regret because of Tabula Rasa T-shirt and cool weapon effects.

Warrior Supporter - Still no regrets, but the perks were kinda lackluster.

Master Supporter - Dem MTX armor sets (best MTX ideas since Open Beta), and the concept arts! :D

The closest one I have possibly come to regret was the Warrior Supporter pack, but I still like it.

What did you link to your IRL tabula?^^
spent 100s on it, absolutely no regrets, many times more than I spent on any other game and in the end far less spent per hour of play than any other game also. 2 years in, 1000s upon 1000s upon 1000s of hours played, still love the game, will be here 2 years from now still playing, still donating. If theres any regrets it that I maybe should have spent a little less time playing and taken on a bit more work over the last few years to donate more, they deserve every penny.
75 äĐÄ&<>ĀͣłíĐđä<;\łíß$ Yeah I found it. 75$.
I only regret i didnt buy any special seasonal stuff which wouldn't be available by now
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Mar 9, 2015, 5:01:39 PM
Total ... well most ever spent on a game, but considering play hours and time spent around it (forum - theorycrafting - sharing experiences with Real life friend poe players) I guess it's under my 1euro / hour limit

MY PERONAL golden gaming rule: 1 euro = 1 hour play

Let's say I wasted 100's Euros on booze before, in maybe 2 or 3 days.

so 100's euros for 3 year play is cheap!

NO
here
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
What did you link to your IRL tabula?^^

Mustard sauce + BBQ sauce + Ketchup + Mayonnaise + Coke + Mentos
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 9, 2015, 5:07:04 PM
North of $2000 at this point, no regrets. Still need to pony up for a Master pack, but I'm poor, so I'm biding my time until they announce when they'll be going away ^.^
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info