New Weaver fight... :/

So I return to PoE after almost 2 years more or less I had this urge for dungeon-crawling & mob-horde-slaying/loot picking etc & I must say I am impressed with how the game evolve through the years now it's by far a more fun/enjoyable experience but I won't say now what I liked from all the new additions I'll write a different thread about that some other time, what I want to say now is how disappointing the new Weaver fight is compare to how it was in the past.

When I fight this boss back when the game first launch it was a terrifying experience it was the most scary thing I have seen in the game my heart was in my mouth & my blood had freeze when it first appear before me, one of the reason it was so scary was how big she was & now I went to her lair to see how this fight change & the first thing I notice was that is was much smaller now & the model was not the same the old one had lot's of spiky-details as I remember in short this new Weaver was not scary at all much smaller & didn't look so threatening if not at all & the fight was very fast & easy, complete & utter disappointment with few words...

Seriously I want to ask for the devs to redo this boss because compare to the rest game & the new Brutus fight for example I'm sure they could do much better than that, atm this fight was underwhelming, not scary like in the past & extremely easy in my opinion, some one must sit & recreate this fight make the Weaver model much larger & scarier than now & the fight more complex & hard I hope some one hear me over there & do something it's a shame you didn't put any effort to create a more enjoyable & scary boss fight than this thing...
Last edited by rpgmaniac on Mar 8, 2015, 10:41:13 PM
The fuck are you even talking about; New weaver is ridiculous even to my measures. It will tear you apart in maps by far one of the hardest ''curving'' bosses in game for new players. Most even this boss in terms of maps.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
The fuck are you even talking about; New weaver is ridiculous even to my measures. It will tear you apart in maps by far one of the hardest ''curving'' bosses in game for new players. Most even this boss in terms of maps.

I say my opinion I just start playing again I create a Scion char & in normal difficulty I kill her in less than 15 seconds with Freezing Pulse without break a sweat it was way too easy that's how things were now if you had a different experience can't do nothing about that I just say how things was for me, all I want is to see this boss start looking scary & creepy like it used to be & the fight with it to become more hard & challenging because as it is now I feel like I can squish her like a bug under my feet lol... Devs if you hear make the Weaver scary again & the fight more challenging!!!
Last edited by rpgmaniac on Mar 8, 2015, 11:04:00 PM
Normal are you fucking oh fuck it I'm out.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Normal are you fucking oh fuck it I'm out.

Yep as I say I just start playing... I'm sure it will be much harder in Cruel & Merciless but that's not the point here is how it looks, it doesn't look scary & intimidating anymore, it doesn't creeps me out in the slightest like it used to, why they make her size so much smaller now, I didn't like that it ruined for me that it doesn't look so scary anymore.
Last edited by rpgmaniac on Mar 8, 2015, 11:11:23 PM
"
rpgmaniac wrote:
"

I say my opinion I just start playing again I create a Scion char & in normal difficulty I kill her in less than 15 seconds with Freezing Pulse without break a sweat it was way too easy that's how things were now if you had a different experience can't do nothing about that I just say how things was for me, all I want is to see this boss start looking scary & creepy like it used to be & the fight with it to become more hard & challenging because as it is now I feel like I can squish her like a bug under my feet lol... Devs if you hear make the Weaver scary again & the fight more challenging!!!

You should try Weaver in Jungle Valley the map.... for look, for see and for know.
Just to clarify here, the OP's feedback is "Weaver doesn't look scary anymore."

I think it's sad I need to give a summary, but so far all the replies have been "Normal difficulty lel" which is totally irrelevant.

My two cents: I didn't notice, because I'm more scared by mechanics than by appearance. But I'm definitely scared of Weaver('s mechanics). Also maybe post in Art Feedback next time.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 9, 2015, 12:37:46 AM
When I saw more complex and hard, I thought of Jungle Valley, and how choatic and crazy it is now. For I saw, I looked and I know.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Just to clarify here, the OP's feedback is "Weaver doesn't look scary anymore."

I think it's sad I need to give a summary, but so far all the replies have been "Normal difficulty lel" which is totally irrelevant.

My two cents: I notice, because I'm more scared by mechanics than by appearance. But I'm definitely scared of Weaver('s mechanics). Also maybe post in Art Feedback next time.

What are you trying to be like the chosen knight that protects people? Get real he wants to be scared; If he wants to be scared let him try it in cruelty etc / toss him in the pit of jungle valley. Then he will be scared.

Of course it's relevant. Of course this guys going to murder the boss in a matter of seconds in normal, That's not scary. When it's the other way around that's fucking scary of course it is.

LEL LEL oh give that term a rest it's a stupid term use the actual term next time.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 8, 2015, 11:38:42 PM
Most of my Weaver fear is Jungle Valley inspired.

Still, this guy wants Weaver to once again look scarier (mostly meaning bigger). His posts have been about 80% on appearances, and just barely touched on how the Normal fight should be harder. I don't see how either position deserves mockery.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 9, 2015, 12:42:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info