Selling all my mains gear!

these boots wouldn't even go for a fraction of the mirror value on sc, trust me. there were evasion based 5 T1 / 1 T2 boots for sale on HC for 100 ex (still for sale), nobody wanted them. yours are armour based ones which is obviously great for cwdt, still they only have like 2 T1 mods and aren't close to be worth 100 ex or more. just to help you finding an appropriate b/o[/quote]

Okay. I was looking up boots with chaos res, just because chaos is such an expensive res to get. any comparibles with a current b.o is still at high value prices. maybe not mirror but its deff over 50 ex ez.
I think you might be overestimating what people are willing/able to pay for rares on HC. As was mentioned, the highest public offer I've seen on blade's slink boots in half a year was 20 ex (granted, that might be a bit low but they're a few magnitudes above yours).

Nevertheless, good luck with the sale.
paid 25 for tri 40 res 76 life 30 ms 450 eva boots from mike
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
"
equivilant boots on standard go for mirror value + so I would be asking near mirror value I beleive. If i'm wrong about my evaluation plz lmk.

No disrespect, but this made me lol. Please check Hartree's explanation about why is not remotely close to mirror price. Also please note the "fraction price of a mirror" part - this is the most you will probably get for them.

General rule of thumb when trying to sell good stuff in any HC league: don't have unrealistic expectations for your stuff, otherwise you will just end up driving people away from your merchandise and in the end, stuck with the items.

Another piece of information that may be useful: trying to PC hardcore items by going to standard is just wrong.
WagWan
Last edited by Grigore on Mar 24, 2015, 11:06:07 AM
equivilant boots on standard go for mirror value + so I would be asking near mirror value I beleive. If i'm wrong about my evaluation plz lmk.[/quote]

No disrespect, but this made me lol. Please check Hartree's explanation about why is not remotely close to mirror price. Also please note the "fraction price of a mirror" part - this is the most you will probably get for them.

General rule of thumb when trying to sell good stuff in any HC league: don't have unrealistic expectations for your stuff, otherwise you will just end up driving people away from your merchandise and in the end, stuck with the items.

Another piece of information that may be useful: trying to PC hardcore items by going to standard is just wrong.[/quote]

Im just saying, If I intend on playing again I will be on standard, so If i can only get 20 ex on HC, and can get over 60 on standard, im better off keeping. the only item that conerns me that I NEED to sell in HC is my Mirror weapon. Which is faire to say is worth mirror +.
"
Wargazum wrote:
Im just saying, If I intend on playing again I will be on standard, so If i can only get 20 ex on HC, and can get over 60 on standard, im better off keeping. the only item that conerns me that I NEED to sell in HC is my Mirror weapon. Which is faire to say is worth mirror +.

If you can get a mirror for them on Standard, why not just RIP them and sell them there? Have fun with all of the people there that refuse to spend currency for items but offer you a bunch of crap gear instead.
"
cloudily wrote:
"
Wargazum wrote:

If you can get a mirror for them on Standard, why not just RIP them and sell them there? Have fun with all of the people there that refuse to spend currency for items but offer you a bunch of crap gear instead.

Oh man that wonderful feeling when dealing with standard people. Something to die for <3.
WagWan
You're the best person for finally fixing those quote tags.

Jesus.

e: nvm not even the same comment chain :(
Last edited by Johnny_Annihilation on Mar 24, 2015, 10:47:42 AM
"
You're the best person for finally fixing those quote tags.

Jesus.

e: nvm not even the same comment chain :(

Quoting is hard man. I want to just punch my monitor when I attempt to quote :/
WagWan
^^^^^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info