My music band

Hello dear community!

I'm member of music band called Under the skin and I would like to share our upcoming LP Moth & bulb with you.

https://officialundertheskin.bandcamp.com/

This beatitiful painting (cover of LP) was created by Aneta Furchová:

http://bandzone.cz/undertheskin

Hope you'll enjoy our music!

We are very happy for every comment you can leave! :-)
Last edited by pajingtonn on Apr 12, 2015, 6:18:34 AM
I've listened to the first three tracks so far and I quite like it.

I'm limited to English so I can't read the website.

which one are you in the photo and which instrument do you play? Do you write the lyrics or the music or both or none?

Anyway, I wish you success and I'll find time to listen to the rest of the album soon enough.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
I've listened to the first three tracks so far and I quite like it.

I'm limited to English so I can't read the website.

which one are you in the photo and which instrument do you play? Do you write the lyrics or the music or both or none?

Anyway, I wish you success and I'll find time to listen to the rest of the album soon enough.

Hello.

I write both - lyrics and music. Also I'm playing the guitar and sing all songs.

That page is the only one with some quality in czech republic, we have not used any foreign websites but we want to.

I'm glad you like it. :-))

Edit: I forgot to mention which person I'm in the photos - second from the right, third from the left side. :-)
Last edited by pajingtonn on Mar 8, 2015, 8:54:15 AM
Also I would like to add, that we started pre-selling yesterday (mainly in Czech republic).

If there's someone who really likes our music, it is possible to send it by post office to another country.

Price is set up to 6,5$ + delivery cost.

Part of the package is professional plastic jewell box for music, music cd, 15-pages booklet.

We're trying really hard to make our music good and every support is like a blessing for us.

Get on bandcamp or soundcloud and don't even bother with physical release if you like money. 100% of my music purchases over last few years are from those places because fuck labels.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Get on bandcamp or soundcloud and don't even bother with physical release if you like money. 100% of my music purchases over last few years are from those places because fuck labels.
I don't care about labels too. This is our self production (=wa made whole cd by ourselves with our money).
Also we'll publish on Soundcloud and Bandcamp :-)
I added bandcamp link and cover of CD :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info