UMBRA (new ARPG )

"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-jfdg8Gmic. Damn this game looks beautiful :)

damn another new vid, thanks for sharing!
"
Hi X,

I understand your concerns. Here is the status about exclusive armors, wepaons and pet skins.

The bonus effects of the weapon will only apply on the single player mod.
As you may have notice, our game is currently designed for solo play only, since we want multiplayer to be a stretch goal. So far, there is no concern to have.
Now, if we break to the multiplayer mode, here is what will happen:

Pet skins are only about better design, effects and animations, so it won't change anything with multiplayer.
About Armors and Weapons, the bonus effects will only be usable in solo (no-ladder) play.
The visual effects applied to armors and weapons will remains, since they don't change the gameplay.

Hope it answer your question. Let me know if you have other questions :)
Cheers,
Daniel

So get to it, empty your wallets, we want that multiplayer :)
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on May 18, 2015, 11:40:44 PM
solo client + known engine + mod-able...

If you are afraid of POE bots I think you seen nothing compared to what it will be in this game. The ladder race will be totally crooked.

Forum pvp
Looks awesome!!Supported them through kickstarter :3
Last edited by choopk1993 on May 19, 2015, 5:53:31 AM
Its at 120k... That's not even a drop in the bucket for something this ambitious.. They should've gotten a publisher cause I really don't see this happening at this rate
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Its at 120k... That's not even a drop in the bucket for something this ambitious.. They should've gotten a publisher cause I really don't see this happening at this rate

Very unusual not to see any of the high roller packs sold. I'm intrigued by the idea of creating a boss for a game.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Very unusual not to see any of the high roller packs sold. I'm intrigued by the idea of creating a boss for a game.

Maybe the kickstarter wave is finally breaking.. or maybe its just that people are a little hesitant to drop large chunks of cash on something or someone with little to no proven track record. I dunno.

The classic KS pitfall of way overpromising seems to be in full effect here. Lets say they even reach 1M, that is still a pittance to develop something like this.
IF they are going to do it, they'll probably have to use the KS money as a seed for getting a publisher on board, or at least an investor.

They could probably use some decent coverage as well - I wonder what kind of "Youtubers" and streamers they have.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on May 19, 2015, 7:43:10 PM
Couldn't agree more, that would be a great way to go about it
"
TheWretch wrote:

Is there info if this is their only funding?
Umbra has been around for a while now. Wouldn't be strange if they used kickstarter now to get that extra funding to make the game.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info